Chapter 3 : MISSION POSSIBLE

-[ Live house CiRCLE          11:00 A.M. ]-

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

I have been working as a staff at CiRCLE for a while now. I have also been doing all sort of stuff, from regular equipment checkups to heavy liftings. I also help out in the cafe in a good day. Even if it's not mentioned in the requirements, it doesn't hurt helping with light chores every once in a while. Especially when the cafe is very busy during the day. I'm now at the CiRCLE's main lobby, replacing the weekly magazines on the bookshelf with the new ones.

Marina : You've been working here a while now, huh? How are you finding it?

I looked back at the direction of the voice. Marina-san is sitting at the front desk, her palm on her chin.

(Y/n) : It's decent. Even though I need sometime to adjust since I've been doing  absolutely nothing for the last 4 months, but I find this job..... ya' know, pretty fun.

Marina : Really? I'm glad to hear that!

She said with a little grin.

Marina : You were really a big help, (Y/n). Thanks to you, me and Yoko-chan can catch a break a little. And we can work more effectively than ever. Alright... I'm all fired up!

She said that so enthusiastically while raising her fist up. I can't help but chuckle a bit before going back to work on the magazine shelf.

Marina : With you with us, The upcoming event is going to be a breeze too~

.

...Heh?

.

What event?

(Y/n) : What event?

I asked, with a confused face.

Marina : Heh?... I haven't told you about the event.... yet?

(Y/n) : If you did I should've remember.

Marina : Heh-heh I'm sorry an old lady could be forgetful sometimes, huh?

She's not even that old....

anyway

Marina : Alrighty, let me inform you about the event now.

.