Chapter 14 : Here comes the sun

-[ Hikawa Residence 11:00 A.M. ]-

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

Hikawa Sayo, the only guitarist of Roselia is standing alone in the living room of her house. Her parents along with her sister has already left on their own business. Truth is, She would have to leave for her band practice in the afternoon too. But she decided to stay around and do some chores since there is still some time left before that.

Sayo : Phew...

Sayo drops herself down onto the couch as she looks around at her now squeaky clean living room.

Sayo : Hmm... There's still plenty of time...

She looks down at her watch as she's running out of things to do around the house. Until her eyes land on a TV remote on the coffee table in front of her.

Sayo : ....

Sayo : ...A little won't hurt.

She picks the remote up as she starts to switch through the channels finding something that caught her interest.

"Alright~! Next up for the moment we all been looking forward to, And interview with our today's special guest, Pastel*Palettes' Hikawa Hina-san!"

Sayo furrows her eyebrows a bit as she heard the familiar name. She reaches the remote out to switch the channel. But soon changes her mind and put it away as she leans back to the couch.

.

.

.

Interviewer : Hina-san, What is makes you want to be in an idol band?

The interviewer asked as they reaches the mic out for the idol to answer. She puts her finger on her chin and tilt her head to one side before she answers.

Hina : Hmm... I don't think I can exactly remember but... I think it might be fun to do so and joined the audition. Didn't regret it though, It was a really boppin' experience!

She answered and smiles innocently.

Interviewer : Hahaha, An answer expected from Hina-san, as carefree as always!

The interviewer chuckles at the answer as they flips through the script for the next question.

Interviewer : Alright, for the next question. Let's see...

Interviewer : Mm! Hina-san, What or who is your inspiration for you to start playing guitar?

The interviewer reaches the mic out for Hina to answer again. But this time, the girl answered instantly in the most cheerful voice.

Hina : Of course! It was my sister. She's my  number 1 guitar player!

She excitedly bounces forward and yells into the mic making the interviewer along with the staffs baffled by a split second.