Chapter 12 : Girls Band Party!

A/N : Sorry for the long wait, people. But The prince of Boredom is back!

- A very long chapter ahead (~13000 words including all the lyrics) I hope this makes up for the lack of update!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ~♥

---------------------

Previously on CiRCLE's Diary ~

After a long preparation and hard work of the staff along with the cooperation with the girl bands, the long awaited event is about to happen in minutes. This is BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!

-[ Live House CiRCLE : Backstage               4:40 P.M. ]-

-3rd Person POV-

-3rd Person POV-

(Y/n) take a small gaze on the other side of the curtain from the backstage. There is a serious amount of audiences waiting for the girl bands. The man can hardly contain his excitement, even though he's not the one who's doing the performance today, but still...

(Y/n) : Uwoah... There are so many audiences. I never knew our music hall could hold so many people...

His hands tightly gripping the red curtain with his head partly exposed to the stage.

Arisa : (Y/n)-san... Maybe you should reserve  those lines for the ones who are actually going on the stage?

One of the band girls' voice breaks him from his train of thoughts, making him turns his head around to face her instantly.

(Y/n) : Oh! Arisa-chan and the rest of Poppin'Party... You guys are already here?

He tries to talk to them naturally and assumes that they didn't hear him talking to himself earlier.

Tae : That's right. We're the first to perform tonight... Oh~ Really, there are so many people waiting.

Kasumi : Uwoah~ There are so many audiences. CiRCLE's music hall is waaay larger than I thought~

The two guitarist secretly sticks their heads out of the curtain to take a glimpse of the stage too.

Rimi : R-Really~?! like how many? two hundreds? five hundreds???

Rimi nervously hugs her bass guitar as she begins to imagine a vision of audiences flooding the music hall.

Saaya : Haha.. Rimi-rin, I don't think the hall can hold that much people...

(Y/n) : Fufu... I see you guys are as cheerful as usual, huh.

The staff lets go of the curtain and speaks to the girls. His mind got a little calmer as he sees the girls not as nervous as he thought them to be.