Chapter 8 : Poppin' Heroes

-[ CiRCLE Livehouse : Main Lobby         2:00 P.M. ]-

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

Live house CiRCLE is now back to business at last. after almost 2 weeks of reconstruction, the main lobby and the cafe are now as good as new. the two staff members, (Y/n) and Marina are working at the front desk as usual.

(Y/n) : I'm really glad CiRCLE's back to business. Lazing around in my house almost bored me to death.

(Y/n) Said happily, even though lazing around in his house is what he has been doing in the past months. But it seems like he's just likes working at CiRCLE now.

Sitting next to him, Marina lightly nod without any response, while she stares blankly into the void, her head on her palm.

(Y/n) : Marina-san? is there something on your mind? you can vent it out to me y'know, I'm a good listener.

The male staff asked worriedly, bringing the manager back to her sense.

Marina : Hm? heh!? am I spacing out??? 

Marina shooks her head as she realize she has been staring at nothing and ignoring her co-worker.

Marina : A-Ahh No it's nothing in particular. P-Please pay no mind to it!

The manager blushes and rapidly waves her hands in denial.

(Y/n) : C'mon now, Marina-san I'm not leaving you alone if I don't know the truth.

The male staff said sternly, looking at Marina determinedly.

Marina : MMhhmmmmmmoooooooouuuuuuu~ I told you already...

(Y/n) still seriously staring at Marina as she hangs her head and her blush grows even redder.

Marina : I-I... actually.....

Marina tries to speak as she finally calms down while (Y/n) closely listens.

Marina : I just had a very strange dream recently...

Marina said as she slowly rest her head on her palm and once again look at the male staff.

(Y/n) : And it's been bothering you?

Marina : Not really... it just creeps me out a little...

Marina sighs and closes her eyes before she continues to speak.

Marina : It was a dream where me and the band girls are mobile game characters and probably doesn't exist... I ended up waking up drenched in sweat... hah hah...

Marina sighs lightly as she awkwardly smiles. Her male co-worker sweat dropped to how random it is, but he's actually deeply relieved that nothing bad has been bothering her. 

(Y/n) : That was a little too random... don't you think?

Marina : I-It's not... it seems so real... for some reason.....