Chapter 13 : Intertwined Fate

-[ Live House CiRCLE : Music Hall              The day of the event ]-

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n) : Ah. Kasumi-chan, O-Tae-chan, can you take these two bags to the lobby? I'll take care of them later.

Kasumi : Okie~

Tae : Leave it to us!

The two girls nod before they take away the bag. They still have energy left after all that work, huh?

(Y/n) : Thanks a ton, girls!

I shouted and waved after them as the two make their way to the lobby. Me and the staffs need to do a little clean up after the event. The girls insisted that they all would help us, so that we all could join the party together, and I can't appreciate them enough. I don't think the staffs could handle all this workload quickly enough to attend the party with the girls in the end, Even though cleaning up the the entire place with four staffs is our original plan. But with the girls help, the progress is way quicker than we anticipated.

(Y/n) : Whew! So far so good!

I said as I take a glimpse at my watch and wipe the drops of sweat off my forehead, We're making great progress!

"Ah! Shiro! Here you are~!"

"Shiro-chan~ We've been looking for you all over the place~"

Huh? There are still people here in the hall? Are they lost? I thought to myself as I turns toward the direction of the voices.

Shiro-chan : O-oh... Sorry guys. I didn't mean to worry all of you...

I see a group of three high school girls, still in their school uniform. Shiro-chan, the white-haired girl apologizes to her two friend.

"Well~ As long as you are safe. And besides... You seemed like you had a lot of fun too, Shiro!"

The girl with long wavy blonde hair said, patting her friend on the shoulder.

Shiro-chan : Uhm... N-Ne! Touko-chan, Nanami-chan...

She calls out for her friends' name getting their attention while she's facing the floor.

Touko : Hn? What is it all of the sudden?

Shiro-chan : ...

The girl's quiet for a brief moments before she'll raise her head up and look at her friends in the eyes.

Shiro-chan : I-I think I want to give our band a second try!

.

.

.

Nanami : Really~? I'm so glad~

Touko : Oh~ That's the spirit. Let's do our very best then!