Chapter 10 : Everyone is Here! II

Previously on CiRCLE's Diary ~

Live house CiRCLE has arranged a general meeting for the upcoming BanG Dream! event to discuss with the girl bands how the event would likely turns out, and now Everyone is Here~!

-[ Live house CiRCLE : Meeting Room (Lounge)               1:05 P.M. ]-

- (Y/n)'s POV -

Marina : Mhhmm, CiRCLE's BanG Dream! Event's General meeting will now officially start~! 

Marina-san said as she flips through the document in front of her. All the band girls does the same. The atmosphere looks more serious all of the sudden...Wait...I think I forgot about something.

(Y/n) : Ahem...Before we start I want to make a little announcement.

I speak up, trying to sound professional since everyone seems so serious about the meeting. Marina-san though, looks at me with a little confusion on her face. Did I forgot something else too?

(Y/n) : This.... wait a minute.... here, This!

I then swiftly show them the screen of my smartphone.

(Y/n) : We have made Live house CiRCLE's official Discork server!

Not even a minute passed, I already forgot about be professional thingy. What a professional I am, huh?

Marina : We did???

Marina-san abruptly asked me with even more confused face.

(Y/n) : Of course we did! Me and Yoko- oh......

Now I know...I definitely forgot about something.

Marina : Y-You two forgot about me~!?

Well...it's not "You two" to be exact, since Ayane-san has also joined the server. But let's just leave that out of this conversation for now. The other two aren't here at the meeting since they have man their respective tasks at the front desk and the cafe, otherwise they should've remind me of this matter.

(Y/n) : N-No! of course not, Marina-san! You're just... wasn't there.... at the moment!

The kids silently and awkwardly watch the adults fight for such a trivial matter, some of them sweat dropped. At least it somewhat lift some the seriousness off the room...I guess? 

Yukina : .....Excuse me, (Y/n)-san, Marina-san.

Oh it's Yukina. She probably got tired of all the nonsense...I'm really sorry for wasting everyone's time...

(Y/n) : Yes, what is it?

Yukina : ......What this... Discork... thing is used for exactly...?

She slowly and a little embarrassedly asks. So she doesn't know Discork?

(Y/n) : E-Eh? I thought everyone your age knows what it is???

Ako : Ako uses that a lot! It is very convenient for playing video games with Rin-rin!

Lisa : Well~ Yukina is one exception though.

So.... She's one of those people... to be honest, I'm not even that surprised. I would be more surprised if she knows how to use it.

(Y/n) : I see... But that's a story for another time, since now we have a meeting at hand.

Marina : Ah~ I almost forgot about that...

You what now!?

All of us went a little off-rail for a moment. It somehow light up the mood in the meeting room a bit. I mean...I don't think the meeting we're having isn't suppose to be that serious...?