Chapter 6 : Cheese Flavored CiRCLE staff

-[ Live house CiRCLE : Cafe          10:20 A.M. ]-

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

Live house CiRCLE is almost empty in the morning it's not a surprise, since it has only been 20 minutes after it's opening time. Two staff members, Ayane and (Y/n) are manning the cafe. (Y/n)'s shift usually starts in the afternoon, but the cafe can be pretty busy in the weekends, so he decided to come and give his co-workers a hand.

Among all the emptiness of the cafe area one seat has been taken by now-regular customer of Live house CiRCLE, Mitake Ran from Afterglow. She can be seen writing on her notebook, waiting for her friends and bandmates from Afterglow to arrive.

"Wait, we Have Macaron tower on our menu? What kind of cafe is this!?"

Ran heard a voice from the cafe counter, she assumes it was (Y/n) who is now working at the cafe, Talking to Ayane, the cafe lady.

Ayane : We are, is it not normal?

(Y/n) : Yeah... I don't think anyone would bother makes macaron everyday...

Ayane : Macaron are not THAT hard to make, (Y/n). And also, They taste the best when they are left in the fridge for several days!

(Y/n) : Maybe you should consider being a professional chef, Ayane-san?

.

.

.

The conversation continues a little. Ran shifts her attention back to her notebook and continues writing. The moment goes by while she still sits alone at the cafe. Until the male staff bring to her a cup of coffee she ordered.

(Y/n) : Here is your coffee, Ran-chan. You're here early today, huh?

He greets her as he put her coffee on the table. And sits on the opposite site of the table, facing her sideway with a tray still in his hand.

Ran : Yeah... Everyone from Afterglow wanted to practice in the morning, so they can go on a shopping trip in the afternoon.

(Y/n) : And.... you don't want to go on a trip with them?

Ran : W-Well... It's not that I can refuse them. They're going to drag me along anyway...

Ran stuttered and tries to take a sip off her coffee, but flinched because of how hot it is.

(Y/n) : H-hey... are you okay? It's still hot, you know....

Ran : Mhhmm...I'm good...

Ran shook her head and slowly put down her cup.

(Y/n) : Black coffee... I don't know girls your age enjoy that.

The staff said after looking down to her coffee on the table.