Introduction

"You think I'm going to treat you differently now that you're my wife?" Chris asked, circling Ali. She wiggled her tied wrists to free herself, but she knew her efforts were futile. The blindfold wasn't helping either as anxiety and tension rose in her body.

He stood behind her and gripped her tied wrists roughly, dragging them down until she fell to her knees with a loud thump. Ali gasped and tensed up as Chris caressed her naked body with his free hand. "Do you think I'll be nicer? Milder? Do you think I'll make love to you like a good husband?"

Ali knew this feeling all too well, yet it never got old. Christopher Damon was the only person who had ever made her feel this way: dominated, worshipped, and free. Even now when they were older and she was no longer his student, she still felt his control, his power, his dominance. It was intoxicating and she wanted it all.

"No Sir," she replied, gulping. She could feel his hot breath on her neck.

"That's right," he said against her ear. He inhaled the lilac perfume in her hair, reminding himself to go slow.

Chris ran his left hand up her arm as he got up from the floor. Ali felt the the cold golden ring on his finger as he did so, giving her goosebumps. What he said next, however, made a shiver run icily down her spine:

"You're mine to do whatever I please."

***

This story is a pure work of fiction. Names, places, and events are all fictitious and any similarities to real life is purely coincidental.

This story is appropriate for MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. It will be very steamy. It can also leave you in tears. I can only promise a happy ending. Also, there will be trigger warnings throughout when I deem it necessary given the themes of certain chapters. Read at your own discretion.

If you have not read the first book, "Paint Me, Professor", I strongly advice you to otherwise you won't understand much of what is going on since this is the sequel.

I will be uploading the chapters one week earlier on Inkitt.com. This is because I'm part of their affiliates program and receive monetary compensation for every read I get on my stories. THE STORY IS COMPLETELY FREE TO READ ON INKITT. YOU DON'T PAY ANYTHING TO READ IT ON THAT APP. I simply receive compensation from the company, not the readers directly.

▪️ If you wish to support me and can't wait for to read the chapters as soon as they come out, follow this link: https://www.inkitt.com/stories/erotica/865793

My socials are linked in my bio if you want to give me a follow!