Chapter 25 - Stain

Maddison
***

My wrists hurt from holding my body up for so long. My upper arms were shaking from holding me up, but Jay wanted to hold my hair, so I couldn't lay down. He loved to take me from behind, his skin smacking against mine as he gripped my hair and pulled it, bending my back.

He grunted deeply as his orgasm neared. He lifted on leg and placed his foot the mattress, using more force to reach me deeply. I knew he was almost done, so I focused on reaching orgasm, but penetration alone just didn't do it for me.

I tried making contact with my clit only for him to spank me. I moaned loudly, and with that he stopped thrusting, his come shooting inside me. He then collapsed on the bed, wiping his sweat from his forehead.

On the one hand, I was relieved I could finally get out of that uncomfortable position, but on the other, I was disappointed I hadn't finished. I sat on the mattress, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"What?" He asked, sounding annoyed.

"I didn't come," I said timidly. He had told me earlier he had a terrible day at the office. I didn't want to upset him more, but I was looking forward to finishing.

He huffed and motioned me to lay down as he reached between my legs.

"Be careful not to stain the sheets when you come," he said, circling my clit as I lay on my back. That comment stung because I knew exactly what he was referring to. I couldn't help it that his come had to get out of me, but he always complained when I didn't get up quickly enough so it wouldn't trickle down and stain his sheets. It made me feel insecure that he didn't like an uncontrollable action of my body.

"I'll buy new ones," I said, closing my eyes and trying to focus on feeling pleasure, even though he touched on a sensitive topic.

His hand disconnected from my skin as he turned around sharply.

"Yeah, with my money!" He suddenly shouted, turning his back to me. "You literally don't give a fuck about my things after everything I've done for you. You're so ungrateful Maddie."

Before I could reply, he pulled the sheets over his body and turned off the light. Part of me wondered if he had reacted this way because he was tired and didn't want to work to give me an orgasm, but he was probably telling the truth.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," I said, coldness taking over my body. "I just don't think it's such a big deal—"

"It's not a big deal for you because you've basically living here rent free. Now go wash yourself before I get really mad."

He knew I was extremely insecure about being unemployed, so he was probably really mad for bringing that up. I left the bed and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me quickly. I didn't want to make him even madder.

I quickly wiped myself, a feeling of disgust growing in my belly. As I washed my hands in the sink, tears gathered in my waterline as Jay's words played in my head.

God, why did I say that? Why was I so stupid? I knew he wouldn't be happy with my remark about buying new sheets, why did I say it? I was going to orgasm and now I ruined it!

Instead of closing the tap I let the water run to conceal the sound of my sniffs. I didn't want him to yell at me for feeling this way over something that, realistically, wasn't that serious.