Chapter 27 - Mirror

Alison
***

As we walked into the apartment, the tension in the air was impossible to go unnoticed. It had been a while since we both felt this excited and in the mood with everything going on. Tonight there was an undeniable spark much owned to the great mood we were in the entire day. In fact, maybe we were both excited that the other one was genuinely happy and at ease. It gave us permission to be aroused knowing the other wanted us as much as we wanted them.

We hung our coats, I put down my purse and Chris set down his keys and wallet. He turned to me while taking off his wristwatch and placing it on the entry console.

"We have the couch, the kitchen isle or the bed. What's it gonna be?"

The question caught me off guard in the best way. I smirked, pleased that he was taking it straight to the point. I didn't reply, too impatient to kiss him. As out lips met, his hands landed on my jaw and neck as his fingers ran inside my hairline. He kissed me slow at first, turning those embers into a spark.

I wrapped my arms over his shoulders as I guided him to the closest place he mentioned, the couch. As I walked backwards, I hit the back of my knees against the armrest, and once Chris' arms travelled to my mid back and held tightly I knew I could fall back. He accompanied my fall, climbing over me as he held himself up with both arms.

We started undressing, a smile growing on my lips. I was so relieved I was horny again for this man.

"You make me so fucking happy," I said as I slid my hands inside his shirt. "We're gonna have such a happy life together."

He smiled too, kissing my neck loudly, making me ticklish.

"You bet we fucking will," he replied, reaching under my skirt and gripping my thighs. "I'll make sure of it."

He pulled down my tights and panties together. When I noticed him reach for the hem of my skirt to pull it up, I moved higher on the couch so we could both be on a more comfortable position.

"No you don't," he said, gripping my ass and pulling me towards him. With my lower back resting to the armrest, Chris pressed his lips onto my slit. From that angle I could see everything he was doing, and it was fucking hot.

"The. Best. Dessert," he said, looking into my eyes for a split second. My heart flipped when our eyes met, making me even more aroused. I reached for his hands which were supporting my thighs and managed to lace my fingers through his. He held on tight, his tongue and lips never stopping pleasuring me.

Even though I was enjoying watching him, my neck started to hurt from laying in that position, distracting me from reaching that so desired orgasm. I asked Chris to stop so we could change positions.

"Of course, everything for my pillow princess," he said, reaching for a sofa pillow and placing it under my head. I laughed at his comment, swatting his arm in embarrassment.

"But I still want to watch you," I said as he climbed over me, his aroused dick pressed so hard against his pants it actually looked painful.

"You want to watch me or yourself?" He asked, looking at me with devil eyes. "I have an idea."

I watched Chris as he walked towards the mirror in the living room, the one he had asked me so many years ago to stand in front of and watch my naked body decorated with his intricate brushstrokes. He set it close to the sofa at an angle that gave me full view of myself . My god, I had to admit it was fucking hot. Why had we never done this before?