O

....

People from all over the world were coming to attend One Piece University. A place where people go to become the best of the best before sent off at sea with their crew or come back another year to be put into a better crew. There were several ships heading to that one destination and (y/n) rode on ship #2. (Y/n) stood on the deck of the transporter ship along with a couple others. (Y/n) gripped onto the rails as she looked out into the ocean. Not aware of her surroundings, a black haired male walked up to her. It was someone she knew since middle school and have been close ever since from their same goals.

"If you keep griping the railing like that you might break it" the Uchiha said to the girl trying to lighten the mood. The girl loosened her grip and she looked over at the boy. He had his phone in his hand looking down towards the girl with his headphones in.

"Oh shush. I'm just ready to get off this Boat and get to the action already. A nigga getting bored." (Y/n) said as she put her butt onto the rail facing away from the ocean looking at the male next to her. "We've only been on the boat for two hours.. we won't get there until noon tomorrow." Sasuke said as he stuffed his phone in his pocket taking out one of his headphones.

"I know. It's some bull and it ain't shit to do on this boat they coulda at least put a pool." (Y/n) said irritated and stared at the floor. "They have bingo" Sasuke said in a matter or fact tone. (Y/n) quickly looked towards the boy like he lost his god forsaken mind.

 (Y/n) quickly looked towards the boy like he lost his god forsaken mind

"Nigga I know you playing" (y/n) said shaking her head at the male. He stifled a laugh before saying "no, I'm serious. Let's go win some Twix" Sasuke said smiling. "The fuck I look like getting happy for winning a Twix in bingo..
Let me know when they put some good shit up there then I'll play" (y/n) said looking away from the boy as she spoke. Sasuke laughed before his phone started ringing. "Ah, it's Sakura. I'll be right back" Sasuke said as he waved to his friend and walked away with as he answered the phone with a 'hello'. (Y/n) was happy that her friend had gotten a girlfriend and she would have liked the girl if she didn't have a problem with (y/n).

Sakura simply didn't like (y/n) for the fact that she was close to her boyfriend. Which was understandable but stupid at the same time since (y/n) and Sasuke has made it clear several times that they see each other as siblings but Sakura seems to not get the hint. Feeling as though there was no use sitting on the rails (y/n) pushes herself off of them and began to head to the dining hall. Since theses nothing better to do she decided to eat before taking a nap. (Y/n) sat at an empty table taking out her phone and headphones and played the newest Coryxkenshin video. "Finally this man is back" (y/n) thought aloud as she started eating.

Being too engulfed into the video she's watching she didn't notice a black haired girl had sat beside her. As she finished her food and the video she glanced up for a second to before looking back down and jumped from seeing long black hair in front of her making the girl jump as well. "Oh my goodness. Hinata you scared the hell out of me!" (Y/n) said holding her chest. "S-sorry (y/n).. I've been sitting here for a while i thought you knew." Hinata said blushing from embarrassment. "No that's on me I've been staring too hard at my phone this whole time. I'm gonna throw my trash away and head to bed. I hope we're on the same team!" (Y/n) said as she got up with her tray and bowed at Hinata. "Ah, o-okay.  Goodnight" Hinata replied. Although it was only 5pm Hinata knew about how (y/n) needed all the rest she can get and which she did.

.....