||||

...

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to your first task, The Cooking Frenzy!" A women wearing a blue dress introduced causing applauds to happen.

"This will be a rushed time of cooking with limited supplies and dangerous circumstances regarding your crew. For example, your navigator becomes ill with a disease, what can you make to help your navigator nourish themselves while they recover with only the low amount of materials you have in your fridge? Every chefs kitchen has different types of food stored inside of them. We have a few box's in front which has all the different scenarios that can dangerously affect your crew at sea when it comes to food. Every chef will approach the box and pull one card out doing back to their station. They can look at their cards but they may not start until they are told they can start. All of these groups will be timed due to how they will need to be rushed to finish to save their crew. Now, may all the chefs please make lines to any of the boxes and pull out one card and head back to your stations!" she finished explaining.

On the stage there was about thirty chef kitchens with a timer floating above each one. The computation was split into 5 groups with thirty people in each and since Sanji refused to apply his last name he was put into the last group of people.

"Where's Sanji? Shishishi" Luffy asked standing up with one foot in his chair and one hand blocking the non-existent light since all the light was faced towards the stage. "He's right there at on the second to last line on the left, he's in the middle of the line!" Usopp yelled standing next to Luffy moving his head to look towards their cook. AH, HEYYY, SANJI!" Luffy yelled causing Sanji to look the other way as if he didn't know who he was. Soon (y/n) stood up and yelled. "HEY, SANJI! GOOD LUCK!" She had one hand cupping her mouth and giving him a thumbs up.A blush grew on Sanjis face as he gave a thumbs up back shyly looking at her. She smiled and sat down. "How come Sanji didn't respond to me?" Luffy pouted sitting down. "I can't believe you did that (y/n)." Nami said sitting in her chair with her arms and legs crossed.

"Well I think Sanji deserves a good luck, it's our first task and it's on him so it could cause a lot of pressure on him." (Y/n) answered crossing her legs and interlocking her fingers around her knee not letting her eyes leave Sanji. "Wow, that's really thoughtful of y-" Usopp started but was cut off by (y/n). "Plus Sanjis a total perv so if I praised him he'll do his best to impress me."

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HE DESERVES IT?" The crew except Robin exclaimed with shark teeth. "What? The last part was only a bonus." (Y/n) said casually. They began grumbling seeing as though it's somewhat harsh yet the truth.

...

As the task started and the clocks were ticking the Straw hat pirates really couldn't see Sanji very well due to him being in the back but it was agreed that he was doing everything in his might to win. The straw hats chatted among themselves about different cooks judging them.

"Look at dude on the far right he looks like he's about to shit himself." Zoro pointed out as he had his arm leaning against his swords. "I know that Nigga hot as fuck in that tight as sweater.."
(y/n) spoke aloud not caring of anyone heard.

Causing snickers to arise from the crew. "Hey watch your mouth girl that's our cook!" A female yelled from behind their table. Everyone slowly turned around to whoever had the outburst and soon were covering their mouths. "Awoop jump scare.." (y/n) said aloud causing them to burst out laughing. "WHEW A-A SNAPPIN TURLA" Luffy said between laughs which caused more laughter to come.

...

A loud buzzer went off and time was up. One by one every chef supplied a plate for every chef except a couple who only made one dish on a platter clearly not understanding what the 3 judges were there For. "Hello everyone this task has come to and end as we are only left with revealing the results. As you may have thought we have prepared if we had points tied. We have chosen to agree on which order the tied people should go in. So without further ado!" the female judge Juliana said. "Tied for first place going in order

...

Fooshi
Sanji
And
mimochi" the male judge Takish announced.

The straw hats cheer loudly for their nakama who was looking very stunned.

...

A/N

I honestly had the idea of making a reality tv for anime characters including a reader but I'd hate to have two stories i'm inconsistent in😭

+

I might do a Christmas special idk

...