I

...

It was 9 and most of the straw hats where getting ready for bed. Everyone except (y/n) who was already fast asleep in her bed since 5 saying how she needed all the sleep she can get. "Goodnight everyone." Robin says to the others as her and Nami walk into the girls room while the boys walked In theres. "Goodnight Nami and Robin my sweets" Sanji said with hearts in his eyes blocking the door looking at the girls. Zoro grunted as he pushed Sanji inside. "Move shitty brows" zoro said as he pushed him. "Night guys!" Usopp and chopper said walking into the room. "Goodnight" luffy said shutting the door as Robin did.

...

Not even 1 hour later luffy walked from the boys room and into the kitchen trying to steal food.
"shishishishi" luffy laughed as he reached for (y/n) dinner. "I can't wait to eat! Shishishi" luffy grabbed the container but before he could lift it from the fridge a trap landed on him squishing him down to the ground as an alarm began to ring.

....

Everyone excluding (y/n) walked out of their rooms half sleep and angry. "So who's going to go get him this time?" Nami said leaning her face on the wall with her eyes closed. "Not me I got him yesterday." zoro replied leaning his back on the wall eyes closed. "I went and got him the day before so I shouldn't" Sanji said with his arms crossed over his chest with his eyebrows furrowed. "Well I can't get him I might break a nail." Nami said in her same position. "Well-" but before Usopp could finish they heard the girls room door click open. Out walked a static faced (y/n). Everyone started to sweat from how hot the atmosphere became. She hadn't said a word and went straight to the kitchen.

...

"Ugh how long am I gonna be stuck here? That alarm is so annoying! I just wanted some meat! I wonder if I can reach it from here." Luffy spoke to himself stretching his arm to reach the food but he can't see it. "Why is it so hot all of a sudden?" Luffy asked himself. The door slowly creeped open and in stepped some brown skinned feet. "Oh no" Luffy Hiccuped. "Luffy..." (y/n) spoke walking towards him. "I'm gonna kick your ass!" (Y/n) yelled. "AHHHHHHHHHH" Luffy yelled.

...

The rest of the crew stood at the end of the hall hearing the yelling coming from their captain and tracker from the kitchen. The alarm has been turned off. Usopp and chopper began crying as they put their hand over there chest in a fist. "He was a good captain while it lasted... I'm going to miss him" Usopp spoke. "I'm going to miss playing with him" chopper sobbed. Once the screaming stopped the tears grew from the duo. "SHE KILLED HIM!" they yelled. "Would you two be quiet, why would she kill him!" Sanji objected defending (y/n). "Let's be honest if she wanted to kill Luffy she would have already done it" Zoro said unfazed. They heard the kitchen door shut and a dragging sound. They saw (y/n) backing into the hallway dragging an unconscious Luffy by the foot towards the group. "See he's not dead" Sanji said crossing his arms smiling. Once (y/n) made it close to the rooms she opened the boys room door and threw Luffy inside which made him slam into the back wall creating a big dent in the wall. "Oh great not I have to fix that!" Usopp yelled at (y/n). She looked at Usopp with that same static face causing him to nervous laugh. "Which isn't a problem so why don't you go rest that pretty little head of yours" Usopp said with a smile on his face and his hands together next to his cheek. (Y/n) looked him up and down before walking back into the girls room going right back to sleep.

...

This really didn't have much so this can be a filler 💸🤎

...