I

As the ladies finished unpacking and the trio headed out of the room to see the males of the group sitting at the table on deck

As the ladies finished unpacking and the trio headed out of the room to see the males of the group sitting at the table on deck. "Finally you guys came out" Zoro said as he shuffled the cards. "We heard a loud thud are you guys ok?" Chopper asked the girls as they sat at the table with Robin between (y/n) and Nami. "Yes we're fine the girls just-" before Robin could finish (y/n) spoke up for herself. "I just had to drop the orange haired one by her neck to show her not to test me." (y/n) said in a bored tone. Nami crossed her arms.

"My name is Nami not orange hair." She muttered under her breath. "What you say" (y/n) asked about to stand up until Usopp and Robin sat her back down. "My name is Nami" she spoke louder then continued "I'm the crews Navigator. I only did that to test you. I've heard a lot about you while we were waiting for the instructor." "My name is (y/n) and I'm the tracker. I'd appreciate it if you didn't test be because of rumors." (Y/n) spoke leaning back in her chair. "I'm Sanji. I'll be your cook." Sanji said to everyone before turning to
(y/n) "I've also heard the rumors but either way I still think you're beautiful and delicate as a flower!" Sanji said but finished with his heart eyes grinning wildly. 'I'm more of a rose' (y/n) thought to herself. "Zoro. Swordsman. I've heard." Zoro said getting straight to the point. "IM MONKEY D. LUFFY! YOUR AMAZING CAPTAIN. I LOVE MEAT" luffy yelled as his hyper nature began to appear. "I AM GOD USOPP. FORMER CAPTAIN OF A FLEET THAT CARRIED TEN THOUSAND MEN. BUT I'VE COME BACK TO START MY CREW ALL OVER AGAIN WITH A DIFFERENT ROLE AS SNIPER" Usopp yelled just as loud as Luffy did standing up with his hands on his hips. "You know yo dumb ass lying sit the fuck down" (y/n) said which Usopp did quickly with a "yes ma'am". "I'm Robin, the archeologist. It's nice to meet you all" Robin smoke bowing her head slightly. The little reindeer stood on his chair putting his hands on the table. "I'm chopper. I'll be your doctor. Pleasure to meet you" Chopper spoke.

"So captain what are we gonna do?" (Y/n) asked making everyone look at him. "Uhh, I don't know but I'm hungry. SANJIII cook some meaaaat" Luffy said excitedly. "Alright, I'm on it" Sanji said as he went into the kitchen. "(Y/n) come play uno with mee" Luffy said as he stood up and grabbed your arm taking you to the upper deck with the uno cards in his other hand. She sat in front of her captain watching him struggle to shuffle the cards. (Y/n) laughed before lightly taking the cards from his hands. "I got it for you captain" (y/n) said smiling. As she shuffled the cards she asked "are we playing doubles and stacks?" "Yeah sure. If I bet you, I get to have your meat." Luffy smiled. "Oh yeah? Well if I win I get to wear your hat. It looks cool" (y/n) smiled. The Mention of his had made him subconsciously reach for it but he smiled and nodded anyways. "Deal" he said reaching his hand out. (Y/n) put the cards in one hand to shake his hand. "Deal" she spoke.

"UGHHH! HOW'D YOU BEAT ME AGAIN?" Luffy yelled out throwing his card all over the place. (Y/n) laughed at the boy after placing her last card which was a +4. "I'm just really good at this game" (y/n) smiled. "Hand it over big fella" (y/n) said doing the 'give it here' hand motion. He gave his hat to her reluctantly and she placed it onto her head. The hat complimented her (h/c) hair. "How do I look?" (Y/n) said as she stood up posing like Sanji With her legs slightly open with her hand under her armpit and one hand up to her mouth like she was smoking. Luffy laughed and smiled. "You look pretty...cool" Luffy said. (Y/n) smiled. "Just for that I'll give you some of my meat ....Pause that sounded so wrong" (y/n) said laughing at the end. "REALLY YOU'LL GIVE ME YOUR MEAT?" Luffy yelled out making the other crew mates look at Luffy to see who he was talking to. "Say pause right now" (y/n) said shaking her head.

After a while the food was ready and everyone sat as the picnic table they have as a dinning table. (Y/n) sat between luffy and Usopp who were both eating like they have been starving for days. "Y'all need to come down the food ain't going nowhere." (Y/n) said under her breath. Usopp began to slow down but luffy just smiled at (y/n) before he continued to stuff his face. (Y/n) placed the meat she promised him on his plate before asking "so guys what's your quirk's?" "Creation" Zoro spoke as he put some food in his mouth. "Duplication" Robin answered after the male with her face in a book as she ate. "Weather" Nami spoke with her chin in her hand eating. "Reindeer or deer for short" chopper said being the shortest of the group he had to stand up and eat to be seen at the table. "We'll just call my quirk black leg" Sanji answered eating with one hand eating and his elbow on the table. "Bullet" Usopp said proud of his quirk. "My quirk is Lava" (y/n) nodded.

.....

There was a long pause after (y/n) revealed her quirk as they all looking at their captain who continued to stuff his face. Thats when (y/n) smacked him on the back of his neck making duck his head down trying to cover his neck. "Hey! What was that for?" Luffy whined looking at (y/n) with food on his face. "We're telling our quirks, what's yours?" (Y/n) spoke. "Oh i'm a rubber man" Luffy smiled. Everyone went back to having conversations with one another. "Hey cap. You got food all on your face."(y/n) spoke to him. He whipped his face a little and looked at the girl. "Is it gone?" He asked. She shook her head before picking a napkin up of the table. "Here" she said. She grabbed his chin and began to wide all the food she saw on his face until it was all gone. "There" she smiled at him.

 "There" she smiled at him