Task 1

It was currently 7 in the morning

It was currently 7 in the morning. Most people were sleeping and others were up training, washing, cooking, or drinking their coffee. (Y/n) was among those who were training along with Zoro. Well, not together, Zoro was off somewhere on deck lifting weights with his sword. Sanji was also awake but in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the crew. Their two days of getting to know one another was over and it was time to get to the task they were told to uphold.

(Y/n) stood on the side of the ship away from OPU island. She was faced with the ocean and nothing else for miles. She took a deep breath in and out before lifting one finger towards the ocean. A small ripple came from where she was pointing as if something small was coming from it which something small did, a small ball of lava. Then she added another finger which caused a bigger ball of lava to come out. She put her two finger together and the balls of lava came together and formed one medium ball of lava. She curled her two finger and the lava made sharp and long bullet like shapes. She lifted her hand as if she was going to throw a ball and the lava bullets moved back slightly turning from aiming straight to aiming towards the water at an angle. She threw her hand as if a ball was in it and the lava bullets pierced the water.

"Breakfast is ready" Sanji called from the kitchen door yelling out. (Y/n) stayed where she was looking out towards the ocean as everyone walked inside to get their food. (Y/n) lifted her hand up as if she was picking up a ball. Huge ripples came from the water as a large ball of lava came from it. She used both hands as if she was playing with a ball in her hands before putting her hands together as if catching something. The big ball of lava seemed to shrink. (Y/n) took one hand keeping it balled before throwing her hand as if she was throwing something and releasing her hand from being balled up. The ball of lava did the same action she was doing and exploded into its original form causing medium waves to shoot from around it.

(Y/n) heard the kitchen door open again and turned around to look and see who it was. She was met with nothing but Luffys head with his neck stretching towards her. "Hey your foods getting cold. Should I eat it for you?" Luffy asked with a big smile when he offered to eat her food. (Y/n) reached for his face and started pulling his cheeks. "No, I'm coming to eat right now. You airhead" (y/n) responded as she pulled on Luffys head making it snap back to his body. She heard the Big Bang from inside and started laughing as she walked in.

.....

Every crew member was training at this point. (Y/n) with her lava encaged fists working on physical combat, Usopp was creating bullets that he'll put in his slingshot and shoot them with great speed at bottles that sat on the steps of the deck, zoro was creating 3 swords to do his 3 sword style, Nami was using her weather stick along with her quirk to create rain and thunder, Sanji was using his black leg, Robin was using her duplication to duplicate her arms all around the ship, chopper was training on his transformations, and Luffy was working on all of his gum gum moves.

As they continued to train an alarm blasted from the tv screen they had on their ship which blared 'ALERT!'. "Looks like our first task is here." Sanji said as he smoked his cigarette. They all gathered around the tv as a message appeared. "This task is for navigators and cooks.." Nami read. " to complete this task the navigator must navigate their crew ship to katku island.." Usopp read the next part. "Once at katku the cook must buy food to cook a meal for the higher ups to judge." Zoro read. "Your money stash should be inside of your lower deck.." (y/n) read smirking about the stash of cash that was on their ship ready to use a small portion to buy herself shoes and some hair to braid her own. "You have 4 hours to make it onto the island. Anyone not on the island in those hours will be kicked from the program." Chopper finished off sounding worried. A 3 second timer was put on the screen before it verbally said 'GO' which caused Nami to run inside the navigation room to look at her maps.

...

They have been sailing for a good 2 hours and everything was going perfectly fine...until another boat started riding near the going merry. It attacked itself to the going merry and the shipmates began making their way onto the merry. "Well hello there! We're the shifty pirates and we're here for your treasure! So why don't you be good dogs and go fetch it for us?" Their captain spoke as he activated his quirk. The straw hats weren't paying attention to their visitors as they continued playing uno and laughing "PLUCK 4!" Usopp yelled as he placed his card on the stack. "Uh uh" (y/n) said as she placed her pluck 4. "OHH!OHH! I GOT ONE TOO, I GOT ONE TOO!" Luffy yelled placing his down. "There's no way I'm plucking 12!" Nami yelled out as she put her pluck 4 down. "You're all shit!" Zoro groaned as he went from having one card to seventeen. Everyone laughed as zoro shrunk into his chair with his seventeen cards. "THEY AREN'T ANY GOOD! GAHH!" Zoro yelled out. "The color is....YELLOW" Nami said as she smiled devilishly as she only had 2 cards in her hand. Everyone groaned except (y/n) who had a lot of yellows. "THANK YOU NAMII" (y/n) yelled out. The shifty pirates sweat dropped as their captain grew angry. "DO YOU NOT HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU?!?" Their captain yelled. "UNO!" Nami yelled out holding up her one card.

The shifty pirates captain began stomping to their table behind
(y/n) about to grab her when he felt his face melting. He grabbed his face as he yelled holding the side of his face that was melting and looked through his good eye to see the (h/c) haired girl looking deep into his soul. "Can't you see we're busy?" (Y/n) said aggressively. All of the straw hats were giving them death stares. "Don't you EVER try to put your hands on her AGAIN!" Luffy spoke. Zoro began to Pull out his sword, Luffy gripped his shoulder ready to fight, (y/n) created Lava and encased it around her fists, and Sanji stood up lifting his knee up ready to fight. The stares they have the shifty pirates scared them tremendously which made them quickly retreat to their ship. As soon as they left the straw hats went back to how they were laughing and having a good time.

...

[Not Proof read]