Xx

It took the straw hats a couple days to reach the island seeing how far it was

It took the straw hats a couple days to reach the island seeing how far it was. They came across a couple crews that tried to attack them which ended in victories for the straw hats. (Y/n) was still on her phone a lot during the days which everyone noticed. They finally arrived to the island. "This island is Gorgeous" Robin said with her one hand holding the strap of her bag that was on her back. A small smile adoring her face knowing all the knew things she can learn about this island. "NOT AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU ROBIN-SWAN!" Sanji yelled out as he slid beside Robin with hearts in his eyes and his hands interlocked together.

"Sanji now isn't the time we need to make it to where this task is being held." Nami said irritated walking off the ship. "Yeah, shit cook, we have Shit to do." Zoro said as he walked off the ship with his arms crossed and his eyes closed. "Shut it, miss head!" Sanji yelled irritatedly. Causing the duo to be back to their arguing ways. Luffy, Usopp and chopper got off the ship looking around and gushing about being on a new island with new adventures. "Finally a task for me. I was starting to get bored" (y/n) said as she walked of the ship with her hands behind her head. Her, along with the other girls, wore a bakini bra along with shorts.

Robin laughed at the girl before speaking. "Looks like someone's off their phone." "Yeah, I have to put my best in can't be distracted." She said as she smiled walking to the front of the group. She smelled the air before smelling the same smell she smelt when she went to the OPU main building. "Follow me. I can smell the scent of OPU this way." (Y/n) said as she walked to the right. Having trust in their tracker they all followed her.

They've been talking for a while before (y/n) started walking backwards looking at her group. "We're almost there. I have an lava eye out to see ahead of us and it's showing a big building that people are entering." (Y/n) spoke with a smile lifting two thumbs up. Out of nowhere two men came out and sneaking attacking (y/n) stabbing a sword through her back and it appeared through her chest. "(Y/N)!" They all yelled. They watched as their friends body fell to the ground as realization struck them. 'We're being attacked.' They all got into position waiting for the men to make a move, well everyone else waited for them to make a move, Luffy had a shadow casted over his eyes from his hat seeing one of his companions be injured in front of him lose it. "gum-gum..... JET GATLING." he yelled at he attacked the men. Luffy quickly defeated the men and everything turned to your body face down on the ground.

"(Y/n)..." Nami said as she shook you. "I'm here." They heard (y/n) speak from beside them. "She already passed on and is watching us." Usopp said as he looked down and pressed his hands together. "No, I'm literally right here." (Y/n)s voice spoke again. "She's really persistent in trying to get us to know she's here with us." Luffy said crying. "She's definitely here with us." Robin said as she was looking at (y/n). "Yeah, spiritual." Nami cried. The (y/n) they were looking at slowly melted into a pool of lava and zoomed beside them. They looked to where it went and saw a big ball of lava next to a perfectly fine
(y/n) who had her arms crossed.

"(Y/n)!" Nami, Usopp, Luffy, Sanji, and Chopper yelled as they ran up to hug her. "I thought you were dead." They yelled with tears coming out of their eyes all over (y/n). "Well I'm not dead, and if you guys keep crying we're going to miss what they have to say. I went ahead to find the building while I had my lava clone stay with you guys." (Y/n) said pushing them off. Which she successfully did besides luffy who decided to cling onto (y/n) back wrapping is legs around her and his arms around both of her arms. "I'm never letting go again." Luffy said as he rested his head on her shoulder. (Y/n) signed before she started walking the way she came. "Come on guys let's go." She said.

"The task is simple

"The task is simple. I'll give each groups tracker a piece of cloth that gives them a hint of the person you're looking for. On my left we have a list of different people you can choose from. The list should match the cloth that you have. You have to use your tracking still to identify who you are looking for from the list of names. You will not be able to move to the second part of the mission until you make the correct match between the cloth and the name. When you do have the correct match. We will give you a photo of the person you should be looking for. They will blind in with the civilians on this island and you will have some trouble on the way, just like I think you have already. This task will only be available for for 72 hours. If you cannot finish this task you will be dropped from the OPU pirate course and won't be able to return until next year. No questions permitted. The task starts.... Now!" The proctor said. All the trackers quickly rushed into a line waiting their turn.
(Y/n) grabbed her piece of fabric and smelled it and then used that smell to locate the man she needed from the list. She brought it to the proctor who gave her a nod handing her a photo. (Y/n) ran to her group. "So who are we looking for?" Usopp asked and crossing his arms. "We're looking for Jekatsu Movlin" (y/n) said flipping the photo to the group.

 "We're looking for Jekatsu Movlin" (y/n) said flipping the photo to the group

Not proof read