Day 1

(Y/n) watched as her foot hit the wooden planks of the deck of the ship before looking up to see a male slightly taller than her with his arms crossed and his straw hat behind his head

(Y/n) watched as her foot hit the wooden planks of the deck of the ship before looking up to see a male slightly taller than her with his arms crossed and his straw hat behind his head. "Hey guys welcome to my crew" he spoke with a wide smile. Sanji lit his cigarette and puffed out some smoke. "Ah, so you're our captain" he said putting one hand under his armpit and the other on his face. "Shishishi! Yep, that's me. HEY USOPP YOU'RE ON MY CREW" the captain beamed with joy. "HEY LUFFY!" Usopp yelled back as the duo hugged crying. 'Why the hell are they crying..'
(y/n) asked herself as she went to get her luggage and pick herself a room. Sanji noticed the girl and hearts began to form in his eyes.

As Sanji slid his way behind (y/n) she felt his presence so she looked behind her to see him. "Uh.. yes?" (Y/n) said fully turning around looking up at the male with her arms crossed. "I saw you earlier in the lobby earlier and I wanted to tell you how beautiful you are! I love your hair and your skin looks so soft. You have a face of an angel" Sanji praised the girl. "Oh, Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." (Y/n) smiled at the boy. "Don't fall for his ways he flirts with every woman he sees" Zoro said as he walked past the two to get his things. The hearts in Sanjis eyes disappeared as zoro spoke which caused the two to break out in an argument.

"I didn't come for this shit" (y/n) mumbled as she grabbed her things and walked up to her captain. "Hey, captain. Where's the rooms?" (Y/n) said interrupting the conversation he had with Usopp. "It's down the hall the girls room is on the left" he smiled. "HEY, (Y/N)! Luffy this is the girl I was talking about. The one who saw me by myself and asked if I wanted to come over with her and her friends. They're pretty nice people except the pink haired girl. She has a sour mouth we had to stop (y/n) from ripping her head off several times." Usopp said sweat dropping at the last part. "Ah really? Thanks for being nice to my friend. Sadly I couldn't be there for him." Luffy said with his smile not leaving his face. "Of course anything for puss in boots". (Y/n) said smiling at Usopp who gave her a mean look for calling him that nickname and Luffy laughed at.

(Y/n) made her way to the room and picked out her bed and started unpacking her bags. When she was half way through two other lady's walked into the room. (Y/n) nodded at the two before continuing what she was doing until she heard a suitcase land on her bed. Nami had put her suitcase on (y/n) bed looking at (y/n) with a straight face. "This is my bed" Nami said trying to be intimidating. "No, it's mine."
(Y/n) said back continuing to unpack. Then Nami walked closer to (y/n). "It's my bed. When I say it's my bed, it's my bed" Nami said poking (y/n) as she spoke. "Hey don't p-" Robin spoke but was cut of by (y/n). "Get your hands off of me." (Y/n) said as she smacked Namis hand away. That's when Nami pushed (y/n) who stumbled back a little but as quick as that push came Nami found herself on the floor with (y/n) hand on her throat. "I told you stop touching me." (Y/n) said. From Namis back hitting the ground it made a loud thud. Robin pulled (y/n) away from Nami so (y/n) took Namis suitcase and dropped it on the third bed and then sat on her own bed. After a while Nami got up and began unpacking her bags. (Y/n) stayed in the room making sure Nami didn't touch any of her stuff.

-Buzz Buzz-

(Y/n) phone buzzed from getting a text message from Sasuke showing a picture of all her friends being on the same team including Sakura. 'Oh that's bull' (y/n) said to herself and texted her friend about the resent events.

-On the deck-

As the males in the ship were talking and playing cards they stopped when the heard a loud thud coming from the rooms. They looked over in the direction and stayed quiet to see if there was another sound going to come which didn't. "The hell was that" zoro questioned as he put his card down. "Probably just one of the girls dropped something" Sanji said as he blew smoke laying his card down. "That sounded to hard to be someone dropping something" Usopp said as he layed his card out. "Ouu maybe they're fighting" Luffy said smiling laying his card onto the table. Everyone looked at Luffy strangly. "What?" He asked. "Cap, we're playing spades not uno"

.....

There will be no Nami hate here I just felt like adding a little bit of drama.

.....