Day 2

...

(Y/n) was laying on her bed scrolling through her social media before she got an incoming FaceTime call from Naruto. After three rings (y/n) picked up. "Hey naruuuu" (y/n) said smiling at the boy. "Hey (n/nnnnn)" he said back smiling. "How's my favorite person doing?" (Y/n) asked as she turned on her stomach and set the phone against her headboard and put her face in her hands looking at the boy through her phone. He laid on his stomach setting his phone on his nightstand and laid his head down on his pillow before answering. "I'm pretty annoyed and bored. Annoyed because Sasuke and Sakura are on the deck flirting and nobody wants to see that shit and bored because the fun person isn't on our team." Naruto said referring to the girl on the line.

"Oh I know how you feel. Him being my best friend I always had to deal with them flirting and Sakura doing the most. I almost fought her several times because she wanted to be extra " (y/n) said rolling her eyes at the memory. "If you fought her I would've cheered you on. Ever since she got with sasuke she's been a pain In the ass" Naruto said. "No for real. She went from barely talking to me to thinking she can speak to me however she wants to so I be having to check her ass" (y/n) said laughing. Naruto began to laugh too. "So-" before (y/n) could finish there was a knock on the door. "Come in" (y/n) said. "HEY BEAUTIFUL! LUNCH IS READY I MADE YOU A DELICIOUS MEAL SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU, MY LOVE!" Sanji yelled to (y/n) with hearts in his eyes and his hands over his chest. "Damn why he yelling he's right there" Naruto mumbled over the phone. Sanjis once loving demeanor turned into a straight face. "Who's that on the phone?" Sanji said with sas. "My friend Naruto." (Y/n) answered Sanji before sitting up and grabbing her phone. "But Naruto I'm gonna go eat eughhhhh" (y/n) said laughing. "Lucky okay byeee" Naruto said grabbing his phone. (Y/n) hung up and got out of bed walking out the door with Sanji. "Thank you Sanji" (y/n) said smiling at him as she put her phone in her back pocket. "NO PROBLEM BEAUTIFUL" Sanji said aloud noodle dancing the rest of the way to the kitchen.

.....

Once lunch was done and eaten everyone was on deck. (Y/n) sat on the deck stairs near the kitchen scrolling through tiktok before she came across this one she wanted to do. "LUFFYYYYYYYY" (y/n) yelled out to the captain who came running to her. "WHAT IS IT! WHATS WRONG" Luffy yelled falling over as he ran to the girl trying to stop too fast. "Wanna do a tiktok with me" (y/n) smiled at him. "OUU YES" luffy yelled back with a big smile plastered on his face. (Y/n) showed the male the tiktok and how to do it before they finally took the video.

(The tiktok sound was the song by usher called love in this club.)

"Here set the phone up" (y/n) said handing the male her phone. He nodded and handed placed the phone in a angle where you can see them both. He set the timer and began to look at his hair on the camera, taking his hat off and moving it around. He turned towards (y/n) when it was almost time to start and smiled brightly as he placed his hat upon (y/n) head which caused her to smile knowing luffy truly trusted her with his prized possession. They both completed the dance with smiled on their faces and when they finished the video they over looked it and were pleased with how it came out with both of them looking really happy to be on each other's presence.

"I like it send it to me!" Luffy beamed from next to (y/n). He had his arm around her shoulder bending down slightly since the girl was slightly shorter to see the video. "Give me your phone" (y/n) said as she posted it. Luffy digged into his pocket searching for his phone not being able to find it so he started to panic "AHHH!!WHERES MY PHONE?!?" Luffy yelled as he went and ran around the ship looking for it. (Y/n) rolled her eyes as she sat back down on the stairs rewatching the video they just took with a smile.

______________________

...

I'm so inconsistent😭