II

"Now that I think about it, we don't have a weapons creator" (y/n) said

(y/n) said. All the straw hat pirates sat at the table outside again. "Actually I'm able to do that" Usopp said. "Oh really? What have you ever made?" Robin said leaning on the table with her elbow in her hand. "I've mostly made weapons that goes with my quirk. I've made slingshots and cannons. I can also repair our ship if it gets messed up." Usopp stated putting his hand under his chin looking up as if he was thinking. "At least you do more than just lying" (y/n) mumbled smiling at Usopp. Usopp smacked (y/n) on the head making luffy straw hat fall in front of her eyes. She pushed it back up and gave Usopp the middle finger. Usopp laughed flicking her back off and the crew began to continue their conversation.

"SANJI I'M HUNGRY" Luffy yelled out. "You just ate 20 minutes ago.." Sanji said looking puzzled. "Plus I gave you my food" (y/n) said with her arms crossed. "Yeah, but I have a big appetite" Luffy said as his stomach growled. Sanji and (y/n) both gave each other the side eye before Sanji walked into the kitchen and (y/n) walking to go bother whoever she saw which was zoro who was laying against the railing with his eyes closed. (Y/n) layed on the ground next to him and the movement caused him to open one of his eyes and look at the girl. "What do you want?" Zoro asked closing his eye again. "What's the rumors going on about me?" (y/n) asked looking at the sky.

"Oh that," zoro started then continued. "They said how you used to be with the marines since you were little." "Yeah, that's true. I ran away from the marine scene when I was in my middle school years. The shit was ass." (Y/n) said. Zoro chuckled at the girl. "I thought the Marines were supposed to be saints" zoro spoke. "You call this saint?" (Y/n) said as stood up lifting her shirt under her chest before turning around to show a marines burn imprinted on her back. Zoro opened his eyes looking at the girl before his eyes widened slightly from seeing the burn.

"They branded you?" Zoro asked the obvious. "Yeah, hurt like hell for weeks." (Y/n) said putting down her shirt and laying back down next to him. It was a comfortable silence for a while before (y/n) asked "Anything else?" Zoro paused for a moment recollecting what else was said about the girl. "They said you took out 100 pirates by yourself" zoro answered. "Hmm..I've took down a lot of groups of pirates before. Not that I wanted to, I had to. To live" (y/n) said as she took luffy hat off her head and examined it.

"They would've killed your if you didn't?" Zoro asked. "No, I was the best thing that happened to them. They needed me" (y/n) said covering her face with the hat then yawned. "I'm gonna take a nap right here. Don't wake me up." (y/n) spoke as she drifted off to sleep without even waiting for his response. Zoro shrugged his shoulders going to sleep himself. Somewhere else on the ship Luffy was pouting because he missed his hat. He was trying to figure out a way to get it back but once he saw the hat resting on the sleeping girls face he took his opportunity and creeped on the girl taking his hat slowly.

Once he succeeded he screamed in joy for a millisecond before clamping his hand over his mouth and luckily he didn't wake the girl. "LUFFY I FINISHED YOUR FOOD!" Sanji said as he was at the kitchen door holding one hand on the door knob and the other on cupping his mouth. "SHISHISHI" Luffy laughed as he ran into the kitchen to eat.

_______________________

(Y/n) woke up but kept her eyelids closed and saw nothing but darkness. She reached for her face to remove Luffy hat but was met with her hand hitting her face. She opened her eyes quickly sitting up fast looking around. "Shit! Where's Luffys hat!" (Y/n) yelled out. It was dark out but
(y/n) could see clearly, being a tracker and all. She looked around and saw that zoro was gone and the kitchen light was on. (Y/n) got off the deck and rushed to the kitchen opening the door to see Luffy inside with his hat on stuffing his face with food and a sticky note with (y/n) name on it beside him.

"Luffy I know damn well you not eating my food." (Y/n) said in a serious voice. He quickly stood up and turned around whipping his face. "I vont go wot yohr toking avout" Luffy said with his mouth full. (Y/n) stared at the boy for a while in disbelief while Luffy started slowly chewing the food in his mouth. "Whatever. I'm just happy I didn't lose your hat. By the way I'm eating your breakfast tomorrow" (y/n) said, Leaving the kitchen and going into the girls room, hopping into bed, and going to sleep.

 By the way I'm eating your breakfast tomorrow" (y/n) said, Leaving the kitchen and going into the girls room, hopping into bed, and going to sleep