2

Jungkook was sitting  on chair beside taehyung .  Who was little irritated by Jungkook's eyes which was like  install on taehyung . 

"Jungkook-sshi,  do you want to tell me something?  " Taehyung asked.  Jungkook nods like a puppy. 

"You are a brave man taehyung .  I cant imagine losing my baby even though  I get to know about him today .  And here you carried  that soul inside you for past six months,  feeling 21 bones breaking pain to just have her than losing ,  still staying this much sense. I am really  proud  of you.  "

Jungkook said thoes with proud smile.  Taehyung  looked  at him with no emotions  yet his eyes were telling  everything to jungkook. 

"You know I am a great secret keeper  and I belive my baby is also a great secret keeper .  So ..  " Jungkook stand up and brought taehyung  in a hug.  ( Tae was hugging jungkook wrist) . 

Taehyung  finally  let all his pain,  all his suffering  out.  No one can imagine  how taehyung  was feeling by losing his part. 

Taehyung  was lament and sobbing hard.  Jungkook was just caressing  his hair. 

Jungkook knew a mom couldn’t  bear losing  his child,  once his cousin lost her.  She was only one month yet she cried like anything  so..  Jungkook just helped a bit that man who helped his life his son that much. 

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

"Where is your boyfriend or husband taehyung?  Wouldn’t  he come to take you? " Namjoon asked.  Taehyung  looked at his lap than answer,

"I have no one.  My parents  disowned  me for being gay,  my friends left me after knowing i can be pregnant ,  they thought i have a weird.  That man who pregnant  me was my most closed friend .  He took advantage  of me and throw me away after knowing I am pregnant ,  by now maybe he have a girlfriend .  " Taehyung  ended  with a soft smile. 

Everyone  in that room get silent.  Suddenly  a loud cry come to hear.  Jungkook went to his baby and check his diper as taehyung  teach him , when he found its clear.  He slowly  carried and gave it to tae. 

Taehyung  took him,  "My baby is hungry " taehyung  bopped baby's nose.  Namjoon,  jungkook and hobi turn towards  the wall as respect  to the mom. 

"You guys can turn.  No problem  " three of them turn hearing taehyung .  All of them smile,  seeing taehyung  hid the baby in this chest with a blanket. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"May i come in Dr.Jin? " Jungkook  asked.  "Sure,  jungkook .  " Jungkook hesitated  than thought  its nothing  to be shame so why not,  "Can you tell me what should a new mom eat? Like she or he can be happy .  You know happy  mom happy  kid ".  Jin looked at jungkook  with a soft smile. 

"Well, new moms needs to eat

whole grains.lean meats and proteins.fresh fruits and vegetables low-fat dairy nuts and beans and other legumes."

Jungkook nods and pointed everything.  "One thing more,  when can they leave?"