special episode (100k )

Two boys running as they were already late . Both of them were going to meet their significant others .

On was wearing school uniform where other was wearing a white t-shirt , denim jacket and jeans .

Both of them had flowers for their crush and girlfriend . They were coming from opposite direction thats when *BAM* . Both of them stumbled and the flowers fall . They just picked it up .

They just gave each other a look and ran towards different direction .

.

.

.

.

They again meet .. but as Jeon yeonjun's parents .

We saw them as husband lets see how they were insanely love with each other.....

.

.

.

It was very crowded club well its Saturday night so its obvious . Jungkook was moving between the crowd carefully as most of them were drunk . He was looking for someone who was supposed to come at home at 12 and now its almost 3 .

Jungkook was like a lost kid. Everyone throwing themselves on to him wasn't helping .

Suddenly jungkook heard a voice.. well he knows that deep voice too well .

" My friends told me I am boring and I can't dance . Who else think that ? "

Many of them raise their hands as that person was wearing a jacket a top under a long skirt . So its boring to them .

" Than let me prove it all I am fun "

Jungkook eyes got bigger that he might had a minor heart attack there ....

Taehyung his pure nerd husband take of his jacket and throw it to some men , his top were sleeveless so his smooth arms were showing .. than tae break a glass and cut his skirt with a broken piece than walked towards a poll and started to dance so sexily jungkook almost forget why he was there ..

Fortunately the crowed cheers brought him to sense and he immediately went there and pulled his husband..

After leaving the club .. Taehyung shouted.. which make them stop ..

" AHHHH AHHH"

" why are you screaming? " Jungkook asked with concerned face

" I dont know I felt like it . " Taehyung gave a drunk smile ..

" You !!! " Before Jungkook could say something ..

Taehyung cupped his face ..

" You are so handsome. " Jungkook blushed who wont if someone pretty as tae cupped your face and call you handsome top of those puppy eyes

" Are you single? I will love to date you " Taehyung said with his famous boxy smile

" No . I am not " Jungkook smirk and show his wedding ring .

" WHAT ??? Than divorce her . You will look good with me "

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle

" But I have kids . Two kids "

Taehyung suddenly started to blubber...

" How could you ? "

Jungkook wipes his tears and ask , " How could I what ? "

" how could you are so gorgeous? Now i have to get drunk again so I can forget you . "

Taehyung was about to go to the club again but suddenly stop and ran to jungkook and kissed him ..