8

Taehyung was quite . He doesn't know how to express his wishes .. However he tried to say something but thanks to god his guardian angel come to save him .

"Mama , we are back . Look we buy apples ." Yeonjun said as he was standing with yoongi .

Yeonjun left yoongi's hand and went to his mom . Namjoon just gave a look to all of them and went to his room . Taehyung looked tense however yoongi mouthed him "Its ok . I m here" Tae nods .

"Taehyung . Can you tell me what was that ? " Namjoon asked . Taehyung sigh as cat is already out of back . " I am studying for my medical admission test . I have 2.5 months left . I want to give myself a try ."

"Just focus on us and junnie . No needs to study at this age especially study to be doctor . " Namjoon said with a calm tone . "Hyung ... If i say stop rapping now , stop writing songs in your note books . Will you? Thats your passion hyung . I am 100% positive you will leave you job if get a proper chance in music . But you are sacred to leave your job .. But hyung please at least let me try . I want to try hyung . Just once . "

" We are not same tae.  You have a 6 year old , I dont . You have responsibility of this family . Tae just say you get in . Than ? How you will mange everything . How you will mange your son and family? Your son doesn't get his dad's love now you want him not to get his mom's love too . Tae , Leave this . And go back to your regular life "

Taehyung nods and about to left the room but he stop , "You dad also told you about your responsibility right hyung ? When people have to stop you do something they always stop you with your responsibility . " Saying that tae left .

Tae gone silent again . He went back to his normal life again . Yoongi is not liking that , even his 6 year hating that . Yeonjun loves to mimics his mom when he study . He loves when his mom get happy when he answer right. But now his mom all day sad . What yeonjun hate most is his mom doesn't smile at him like he used to do . .

That baby connect some dots as much he can . One night he knocked to namjoon's room . With namjoon's permission he went inside his room .

"Yes junnie , Do you want to say something ? "  Yeonjun nods . "What baby??" Yeonjun sat beside  namjoon . "Joonie uncle . Am I bad boy? "  Namjoon replied negative . Yeonjun continue ,

"I think I am a bad boy . Dada never spend time with me . Mama used to love me alot . He used to smile at me . Always kiss my tummy and cheeks but now .. he stop everything . He just become quite . Joonie uncle , My mama was so happy . But why did he became sad sad again like before . he used to be this sad sad but he never stop smiling at me . But this time he stop .. do you think he will also stop loving me like dada ? "

Yeonjun looked namjoon with lots of questions and hope . A hope every question he has is just a mere thoughts . His parents loves him alot .

"He wont baby . You mama loves you alot . Can I ask you something ? " Yeonjun nods

"Will you be ok if your mama leave you in daycare or with any one of us for couples of hour? Won't you miss him ? Cry for him?."

Yeonjun shake his head as a no . "Mama also asked me this a long ago . But I am sure mama will come back and gave me more love than before . Also i have you guys so I am super duper ok . But Joonie uncle you are a genius . Can you make mama happy and love junnie again?  "

Yeonjun looked at namjoon with so much hope . Which was killing namjoon slowly as he was the main culprit who snatched his mama's happiness while showing his so call responsibilities . 

However his answer made yeonjun happy ..

"I will baby junnie . "