17

Jungkook  was standing  in front of jeon household  door..  He needs to rush his train is in about an hour later.. 

But he somehow can not move abit.  He is literally leaving  his most precious gems in this household. He never leave them for a week here he needs to leave them for years.. 

" jungkook ,  I think you should leave now " kai said.  Jungkook nods.. 

" jungkook " his dad stop him. 

" Say bye to tae.  He is your husband .  So dont be shy about  this matter.  " jungkook nods and walked to his room where tae stay.. 

" tae "  jungkook knocked before entering  the room.  He found his husband  standing  infornt of the window. 

He shut the door,  walk towarda tae and back hug him.  He place his head on tae's neck,  tae also put his head on top of his husband . 

Both of them were standing quitly even though their heart was beating  fast.  They were so excited before now...   All they could they will be apart from each other,  no more scolding,  no more warm hugs,  no more mid night chat..  All they will have a phone to quench their thirst for each other.

Taehyung  slowly  turn and hug jungkook.  They were soaking as much warm they can get. 

" Dont over work ,  never  drink too much caffeine ,  if jun disturb you tell me.  Ok I will scold him.  Sleep atleast 6 hour ok?  " jungkook said softly. 

Taehyung  nods.. 

" will you miss me?  " jungkook again asked. 

Taehyung shake his head as no still holding  that man as tightly as he can. 

" same,  I wont miss you too.  "

" you will take care of yourself.  Promise me " Taehyung  said. 

" promise "

Both were standing  in silent..  Jungkook broke that silence, 

" Dont fall in love with any professor  or classmate ok?  I am getting old.  I can not fight "

Taehyung  rolled his eyes. 

" ok,  I will try.  You too.  Stay away from thoes short clothes girls..  Dont you dare to attend any party with anyone as your better half.  I dont know what i will do to them but I will make you bald "

Jungkook let out a laugh and nods,  " I will try to.  By the way you see.  I am the Peaceful one "

Taehyung  didnt  answer. 

They  both get startled  when someone  knock at their door.  " Jungkook,  your hyung is calling  you.  You are getting late " rose said from the other side of door. 

" I am coming  " jungkook yelled to rose to hear.  Rose left the place. 

Jungkook looked at tae who were looking  at him with doe eyes. 

Jungkook place a long kissed on tae's forehead .  Than again looked at his husband  who were closing his eyes feeling  the kiss. 

Jungkook had a warm smile on his face.  He lean down and kiss tae.  The kiss were slow,  soft.  Jungkook broke the kiss and hold tae's hand and walked out. 

Jungkook's mom hugged him and kissed her son full face.  After that jungkook hug her mom and gave her a peack on forehead.  He hug his dad who hug back it was a quick but emotional hug.  Jungkook smile at rose who just pulled him in a hug..  Than jungkook picked his son and shower his with kisses maybe he now understand  why his mom do this when ever he left for somewhere.  Lastly  it  was his husband .  Jungkook just gave him a quick peak on the forehead.  Than straight went to car where his brother  was waiting for him and they both drive away..