7

"Baby , can you answer my questions love? " Yeonjun nods at his mom's words . "Will you be ok if mama leave you for a couple of hours in daycare or with one of uncles? ". yeonjun hesitate but nods .. " If mama promise to back to me .  i am " Taehyung just kiss his son's forehead and hug him ..

Taehyung decide to give a try . He needs to study to get admission first .. He will announce about his dream after he clear the first and hardest step . He doesn't want to be mocked, how he fail in admission . However he needs someone as a backup who can take care his son when he needs to study abit alone . So he decide to tell his midnight friend , who knows the most chapter of  his life's just like he knows about him ..

"Hyung , I want to say something" Yoongi looked at tae who was feeding yeonjun . "Hmm " , "Junnie say ahh . Hyung I want to study again " Yoongi stare at tae than he back to eating . "What you wil study? " Tae gave junnie his water , "I want to be a doctor "  yoongi drink some water , "Well , Doctor Taehyung suit you .. All the best . If you need any help I am just one call way . Also You can take some book reference from Namjoon . He is a teacher so he might give a good reference .  " Saying that yoongi was about to leave .. but Taehyung hugged him .. seeing tae yeonjun also hug yoongi . However yeonjun only hugged yoongi's leg . "Thank you hyung . " Seeing tae yeonjun again copy him "thank you  " yoongi just pat their heads .

Yoongi stay at home the most and do his work so he is the one who actually knows how hard tae work for them . How he teach his son the best he could in every matter .. so yoongi is ready to help tae ..

From little  kai's help and his own saving tae managed to buy all books.  He have only 5 months to prepare . He needs finish 10 books with 450 pages . God bless him . No one care what he do so tae can study whenever he wants.  

Just like yesterday tae was studying beside him his baby playing . Yeonjun never disturb his mom . He only whine when he is hungry. Or if he felt bored he just sat on tae's lap and mimic tae ..

However today his baby fall while playing  tae was about to get him but yoongi stop him and handle the matter . He calm yeonjun and play with him and meanwhile tae studied abit.   Tae can't express how he great full towards yoongi .

However , he was scare about others.  

Its been 2 months ..

tae was studying as usual . Yoongi took yeonjun to park . Tae was studying back facing their main door . He was surrounded by books , notes just like a normal student .. when the door open .. he thought its yoongi and his baby jun .

"Hyung , I already made the snacks . Its on the table.  I will feed yeonjun after this page . You can freshen up and have some snacks you must be tried.  Hyung , jun why you guys are quite?  "

When tae turn towards the door his blood run cold .. it was Namjoon standing there. 

"What is happening Taehyung? "