24

Distance make our love stronger for a certain period.. after that it make our love  and trust weaker and weaker than before ..

Jungkook was in seoul . He  had an important deal which might he lose . So he was so irritated by those mens. 

He was correct he lose the contract.  So he become a time bomb which can bust to anyone .

Taehyung went to seoul to surprise his husband in their apartment.  He decorate the whole apartment, made their meals . Good right?

Taehyung was taking a shirt of Jungkook to wear when he found a packet of cigarettes. Taehyung would not care about it if jungkook didn't had a heart problem .
So , tae was also furious by now ..

Jungkook unlock the door , he was so disappointed with himself he didn't have a look of his apartment . All he just want to lay down and sleep  maybe he needs to take  couple of sleeping pills ..

When jungkook went to his room , he found Taehyung seating on the bed with the packet of cigarettes in his hands . If Jungkook  was in his right state of mind he would curse on his luck and apologize to tae . But now he needs those deadly sticks to maybe calm down ..

" Taehyung, why are you here ? " Jungkook asked. " Why those are in your wardrobe kook? "

" I need those tae . "

" Why you need those jungkook ? Why ? "

Both male was so angry and each other and disappointed to themselves ..

" Because they help me to relax tae.  I need peace . Which you dont give me . I need so relax time . Do you have time to listen to me ?

After we have taejung , when did we got to spend ' our ' time tae ? You always stay busy with the family or on yourself .

What about me ? I have lot of things to deal with . But , Do i have any one beside me ? No , I dont . I am with you whenever you need me   but you never there when i need you the most. 

You know being here and busan is same to me . Its just here is silent there is not . Because you aren't in anywhere .

Do you remember when is the last time we talk ? We saw the moon ? We dance in the rain ? Went to long drive ? Share our thoughts? Play with each other ?

I am alone tae . I am alone with you all or not .  "

There was a silence. . both of them were looking at the carpet ..

" Do you know what I feel ? Do you know no matter how good your in-laws are they are your in-laws . You need to put them first , respect them , their rules  .

I also want my husband . What do you think me ? A saint ? I have my wishes my sexual needs to jungkook .

I cant tell them to shut up , leave me alone finally my dear husband come to me after months . Or I can say to my husband ,

come to me . I feel alone at nights . I feel the bed is too big for me . I feel scare at the room alone .. feels like the room will eat me . I feel jealous of everyone there . I also I want my husband beside me .

Do you know I cry most of the night ? Thinking about us . Thinking how we are together still live like a separate couples .

I miss you god damnit .

My kids .... My babies also have to face so many things because of you . So many times people ask them if you are dead Or we are separated or worse they are our illegal child thats why you just come to meet them once in a months .