11

Taehyung is someone who doesn't get sick often but if he get once he changed and be like a other person . And his mood swings are gosh . One  time he will be clingy another moment he will told you to stay away ..

Taehyung got up with a headache and runny nose.  He found jungkook getting ready . Jungkook just sigh and move closer to him put his hand on tae's temple to check his temperature .

" Don't touch water today . I prepare breakfast . Eat that . All of will be out today . Mrs , chang will drop junnie home today . I already talked to her . Ok? "

Taehyung just nods as he wasn't in mood to talk . His headache was getting worse ..

Jungkook put tae sleep again and walked out . He found yeonjun waiting for him. He saw he doesn't wear shoe . Than he remembers he still doesn't know how to tie shoelaces . Jungkook sigh and couched down and started to help his son ...

" Dada , why mama didn't come to my room ? " Yeonjun question softly . " Your mama was waiting for me . When I came he was already asleep . I was going to wake him so he can sleep in bed but he had little fever so i carried him in my room . So you don't catch cold ." Jungkook explain to his son with a normal voice with a hint of softness . Yeonjun nods .

Jungkook left yeonjun to school . They bid bye each other than jungkook again call him ... "Jun , come here " yeonjun come to his father with a confused face .

"Yes? " Jungkook gave him a doller in his pocket  " Mrs , chang maybe go to a shop . If want to buy something buy ok . Also be a good boy to mom . Ok?" Jungkook said with soft voice so yeonjun can understand . Yeonjun nods . Jungkook smile and gave a kiss to his temple . "Ok go now" yeonjun ran to his teacher ..

.

.

.

"Baby what are you doing ? " Taehyung asked when he come out from his room . "Oh my god " He found yeonjun sitting with bunch of paint in floor he was painting .

" Mama , look I draw this for you " yeonjun gave his mom a drawing . Tae gave him a smile " That's beautiful love " Inside tae sigh as he has to clear everything. .

Taehyung was clean the floor , his body and head was in real pain .. he went to see why his son is taking to much time in shower ..

He found yeonjun whole room was with his toys.   Tae sigh he forgets to clean his room today ..

At 3 pm jungkook open the main door . He had bunch of tae's medicine and some fruits for him and couple of snacks for his son .

He expected a quite home where yeonjun was watching tv beside a sleeping tae but he found a tried tae was running behind a naughty yeonjun who doesn't want to eat his lunch ..

"Yeonjun stop and stand there where are you now . Dont move " Jungkook said with a scolding tone . Yeonjun didn't dare to move from where he was . Jungkook put everything he brought in their coffee table and walked towards tae .

He put his hand on tae's forehead and found its burning.  Jungkook sigh . "Go to your room  Tae  " Tae was about to say something but seeing jungkook eyes he just put the bowl on table and left .

Jungkook walked towards his son . " What I told you today ? " Yeonjun looks down . " Behave like a good boy " jungkook sit in front of him " did you behave like one ? " Jungkook  asked . Yeonjun shake his head a no .

" Go eat your food life a good boy " jungkook said yeonjun ran to their dinning table and sat on chair and eat like a good boy ...

" This going to a tough day kook " jungkook mumble as he got up from the floor ..

A/N

Thanks for 1k ..

It's my fasted 1k .. thanks ಥ‿ಥ