Chapter One - Back to School Shop + Convos

Shay's POV;

"Hey everybody, I was just about to take the kids Back to School shopping with my wife. So recently, we'd been getting a lot of comments about adopting, so me and Colette decided we'll talk it over with the kids because you guys are right, there are a lot of kids out there who need our help and they would be very lucky to be adopted by the Shaytards. So at first, if we go through with this, they wouldn't be in vlogs until they are comfortable in the new house and we want someone closer in age to Brock than Gavin. Anyways, let's get going to the store!" I said to the camera before walking out of my bedroom, smile on my face. I went down the staircase and kissed my wife's cheek, arm around her. "Say hi to my vlog."

"Hey!" she laughed. "Were just finishing up lunch and about to head out, I don't know if Shay said that already."

"I did." I laughed before kissing each of my kids heads.

"I want a unicorn backpack." Emmi said before stuffing a piece of watermelon into her mouth.

"I'm going to go around the room and everyone say what grade your going into okay?" I asked my kids and they all nodded in agreement. "SonTizzle?"

"I'm going into fourth grade." He said then looked to his right at Emmi.

"Loofus?"

"Kindergarten." she giggled.

"Yeah guys, so this is Emmi's first year of school and she'll be entering Kindergarten." I said to the camera which was still pointed at Emmi. "Princesstard?"

"I'm going into the second grade." she smiled and put the last little piece of sandwich into her mouth.

"What grade are you going into Rocktard?" I asked my two year old son.

"Nuwsewy." he replied.

"Brock's first year of school will be this year in Nursery school." I laughed. "Great work Brock."

"Yep, Brock is starting to learn basic shapes, Brock what shape is this?" she asked holding up a triangle piece of watermelon, I pointed the camera at Colette then Brock.

"Twiandle." he smiled, proud of himself.

"Good job!" she handed him the piece and high fived him.

"We'll see you guys in the car!" I turned off the camera and once the kids finished eating, we all loaded up into the car. I turned back on the camera and my wife pulled out of the driveway.

"So, we just got into the car, and let's ask the kids what they think about it, okay Colette?" I asked my wife.

"Yeah, that's fine." she smiled, eyes fully focused on the road.

"How would you guys like another sibling?" I asked the kids.

"Yeah!" Avia smiled widely.

"Uh-huh!" Emmi smiled.

"Sure!" Gavin agreed.

Brock just payed attention to his iPad, not paying any attention to the conversation.

"What if they were adopted?" I then asked and the kids thought for a moment.

"That's fine with me." Avia said and Emmi agreed.

"Um, sure." Gavin said, Brock still ignored us.

"Okay raise your hand for girl, keep it down for boy." all three of them raised there hand, Emmi raised both and giggled. "Then it's settled, were adopting a girl!"

Once we arrived at the store, I set Brock in the baby seat and put Emmi in the basket. I began to push the cart around.

"So guys, we won't vlog much in the store but we'll vlog some." I said to my vlogging camera. "Let's start with backpacks."

We all walked to the backpack section and I let each kid pick one out. After about an hour, we finished shopping for all four kids. We checked out and went to dinner. After dinner, we went home. Colette put Brock to sleep then we both went up and tucked the other three in. Finally, we went to the couch and I played the news.

"I'm glad they all agreed." Colette smiled and cuddled up to me.

"Me too, but we have to figure out the room situation." I sighed.

"Let's put Gavin and Brock in the basement bedroom, Avia has Gavin's old room, Emmi and our new daughter share?" she asked me.

"Sounds like a plan. But that's like two rooms to paint." I said.

"It'll be fine Shay." she said and kissed my hand. "It'll be fine."