Chapter Five - Haircut + School Supplies

Juniper's POV;

I like my new family, there super nice to me! But today, I have to get a haircut. I just need a trim mommy said and so I want bangs too. I start dance next week and were getting my school supplies today. I'm wearing a brown t-shirt with a white butterflies, and a pretty design. I'm also wearing white pants and light pink socks. I have a black headband with white polka dots.

I walked downstairs and got my shoes from by the door. I slipped into them and put the Velcro on. Mommy came in and put on her shoes. Today it was 88°! I was happy to be going, a bit nervous but Emmi was going too! Her birthday happened a couple days ago and it was the 22nd. We all start on the 24th and my test is tomorrow! I followed mommy outside and climbed into my seat in the car. Emmi climbed in next to me. Mommy played the radio and we all just had fun! The song was 'We Are Never Getting Back Together' by Taylor Swift, it was my first time hearing it too. 

We finally arrived at 'Crazy Cuts Hair Salon' and went inside. Mommy got checked in and we waited. There were some haircut books so me and Emmi looked through them. There were six other kids in the salon waiting and eight getting there hair cut. I talked to some of them and just chilled.

"Juniper Butler?" someone called and I still forgot my new last name is Butler, mommy didn't and made sure to get me over to the chair. "So what're we doing today Juniper?"

"A twim and um a bangs." I smiled.

"Alrighty, let's do this then!" she said and mommy was recording this, I don't understand why if I'm not on the channel yet. "So how old are you Juniper?" she asked as we went to the washing station.

"I'm thwee." I smiled.

"How sweet. What are your hobbies?" she asked.

"Um like what I wike to do?" I asked and she nodded. "Dance!"

"What styles?"

"Tap, Ballet, Jazz, and Acwobatics." I sighed, and took a big gulp of breath.

"Do you have any siblings?" she asked washing my hair.

"You sure ask a wot of questions." I sighed and replied, "I have four. Gavin, Avia, Emmi, and Bwock."

"Those are very pretty names," she said and put my hair in a towel. She carried me back to the chair and rubbed my hair with the towel.

"You sure about bangs Junie?" mommy asked and I nodded.

"They gwow back wight?" I asked and the woman laughed.

"Of course they do silly!" she smiled.

After my haircut, I was so proud of it. I loved it to pieces. Mommy loved it and so did Emmi.

"Should we face time daddy?" mommy asked.

"No." I shook my head. "Let's supwise him!"

"Alright then, time to go to the store." she smiled and Emmi gave me a piggyback ride to the car.

Gavin's POV;

I was on the trampoline with Brock because he seemed off lately and I wanted to talk to him.

"Bro, you've seemed off lately you good?" I asked him once we sat down for a minute.

"No." he sighed.

"What's up?"

"June steal all the love." he frowned.

"How?" I asked.

"She only get love, not me." he said.

"Buddy, you do get attention, but Juniper is new to having a family, you've had one longer than she had." I tried to explain.

"Oh, otay. But I no like Junie." he said and began jumping again.

"Tell mommy and daddy then." I laughed and we kept jumping.

Shay's POV;

Well the girls were at the store, I decided on a date to put Juniper on our channel. The first day of school sounded good. I didn't want to wait too long and we were planning to put a video out that day anyways. I texted it to Colette and she agreed after asking Juniper. Apparently, Juniper needed a lot of school supplies because they'd been gone for three hours. Avia was over at a friends house and the boys were on the tramp. 

I began to get dinner ready because it was 5 PM. I knew they had to get more shampoo because Emmi's is almost empty and Juniper borrowed it until now. Junie is allowed to pick some stuff out but not loads of crap.

Around 5:30 PM they walked inside with a couple of bags. I noticed Juniper got bangs! They looked so cute on her.

"Those are cute Junie!" I smiled and pointed to her bangs.

"Tank you daddy." she hugged me and I smiled. 

We haven't had any problems with her at all. She maybe had a sleepless night or two but nothing else, luckily. I had the kids set the table, just not Brock and Juniper. I lifted each of them separately into there seats. 

Colette's POV;

"You nervous about your test?" Shay asked Juniper and she nodded.

"A wittle but I'm gonna do good I tink." Juniper smiled, satisfied with her answer.

"I don't wike June." Brock blurted out.

"Why not?" I frowned.

"Because I down't." she sighed and Juniper glanced at him nervously.

"Otay, I go den." she sighed. "I used to it anyway."

"No, Juniper you don't have too." Shay sighed.

"No it otay, I understand." she smiled fakely. "May I finish eating first befowe?"

I nodded, confused where this was going. I didn't want Juniper to leave, but Brock didn't like her. We all agreed on this, well Brock didn't understand but we mostly all agreed.

"Brock, can she stay?" I asked my one year old son. "What if she plays trains with you or you watch a movie?"

"Otay fine." he smiled and Juniper's smiled became real.

"Tank you!" she hugged him gently. "I wove you Bwock."

We were recording that little moment, not the little fight scene. Emmi smiled and she chewed on a dinner roll, Mackenzie took another bite of her alfredo with broccoli, a family favorite, she seemed to enjoy it too, Brock took another bite of his, Gavin did aswell. After dinner, I cleared the table and Juniper, as always, helped me load the dishwasher, it was are little talk time.

"How was your day Juniper?" I asked.

"Eventful." she smiled, her voice was so cute. "Wot if I smart enough fowr Emmi grade?"

"Well, you have to be able to pronounce the words without all the.. double u's, does that make sense?" I asked.

"Yes mommy." she said putting another plate in the dishwasher. We didn't talk for a minute.

"I'm not say your an idiot Junie." I sighed, thinking I made her feel bad.

"I nevew said you did mommy." she laughed. "You gwown up are siwwy."

I laughed too, "You always make us laugh Junie, and I never understood why."

"Because I funny." she giggled.

After we finished the dishwasher, I got her and Brock bathed and into pajamas. I set them both in bed, they usually go to bed before Emmi and Avia anyways. I got Emmi bathed afterwards and she changed. I tucked her in and then Gavin, who showered on his own. Avia would be home at 2:30 tomorrow, meaning she'd have lunch with her friends. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day.