Chapter Two - Bedroom Arrangement + Meal Talk

Avia's POV;

"Hey everybody, welcome back to the channel. Today were re-arranging all the rooms so that when our new sister comes, we'll be able to be comfortable in the house!" I smiled to the camera. "So it'll be Gavin and Brock share a room, and the three girls share or I get my own. I really want to share though because it'd be more fun!"

"Yeah!" Emmi agreed from next to me.

"So in a week, we will be all ready to invite our new sister here, me and Emmi get to help pick one out too. Also, we bought all of the supplies earlier and it's 2:30 right now." I smiled. "So we have to clean our rooms, so let's do a time lapse of it." I set the camera on the tripod. 

Me and Emmi cleaned the whole room and then mommy came in. She took all the bins out and put all the dirty clothes and things into a laundry basket. Me and Emmi carried it downstairs. Daddy and mommy moved out all the little furniture like our desks. Finally, they took apart the beds and set all the junk from our room into the basement.

"So they just pulled everything out and now they started painting it purple! So we're going to go watch a movie. Also, we might color later so we'll show you that." I said and turned off the camera. I went downstairs with Emmi to find Brock and Gavin already watching a movie. I pulled out the coloring bin from daddy's office and grabbed two coloring books. Me and Emmi sat at the table and colored. After the paint dried in both rooms, we showed the camera our drawings and rooms colors. {FOUND IN NEXT CHAPTER} Me, Gavin, and Emmi helped move the furniture and showed the camera both rooms.

"So that's all for now, but we'll see you guys when we eat dinner. Were going to Applebee's with Kayli, Casey, Brailee, and Gage." I smiled and stopped recording. 

Shay's POV;

We got the kids all ready and headed out to dinner. Once we arrived, I immediately saw Kayli outside waiting on us. I took Brock out of his carseat and carried him inside. We got a table and all sat down. I turned on the camera and recorded Kayli, Colette, and Casey.

"So, we've decided to adopt a daughter!" Colette smiled. 

"Wow, that sounds fun!" Kayli nodded and smiled. "How old?"

"Closer to Brock and Emmi's age." my wife nodded.

"So like in the three, four, range?"

"Yep, were going to Target tomorrow well the girls are at Gymnastics to get some clothes and things." she nodded and after dinner, we went home. Brailee got to stay overnight in the girls room, she didn't mind sleeping with Avia.