Chapter Three - Finally The Day

Colette's POV;

Finally, it was the day we went to the adoption center. Last night, we Googled all the adoption centers in Pocatello, ID. We found two, the first one is Cloudy Adoption Center and the second is Angels, which also has one in Denver, CO. I woke up the girls from there naps at one, Kayli had just arrived so we could go. The girls quickly made there beds and we headed out. On the car ride, we asked what they'd like in a sister.

"I want her to do Gymnastics and I want her to have brown hair like me." Avia smiled.

"I want her to be kind and courageous." Emmi giggled.

"That's one big word Loofus." Shay smiled.

"I learned it from Avia, she says it means to be brave, not scared." she smiled and did put her head up then down.

"Wow, that's cool." Shay agreed and did the same head motion, causing both the girls to laugh.

About three hours later, we arrive at the adoption center. Shay held Avia's hand and I held Emmi's. We decided on the ages of three or four, we also set the car seat up in the back, next to Emmi's booster seat. Once we walked in, we went straight to the front desk.

"Hi, we have an appointment under the last name Butler?" I asked the woman at the desk.

"Of course, my name is Sophia by the way!" she held out her hand. Me and Shay each shake her hand and she types something into her computer. "Butler you say?" I nod. "Okay, so let's take you back." she leads up into a room and there are a couple of kids. 

Right off the bat, I notice a brunette girl, around the age we want doing the splits, just like Avia wanted. She moved over to a little girl and was helping her with the doll, I'm assuming they were playing house, but she was being kind, just like Emmi wanted. 

"Can we go talk to her?" Avia asks and I nod, allowing her to go talk to the little girl.

Emmi's POV;

Me and Avia interlocked fingers as we walked up to the girl. Avia tapped her shoulder and she turned. She waved at us and we waved back.

"I'm Avia and this is Emmi." she smiled.

"I'm Juno." she smiled back.

"That's a pretty name!"

"Yours are pwetty two. Juno is just a nickname, my weel name is Junipew Capwi. You can call me June, Junie, or Juno. Just plain Junipew works too." She nodded and smiled again.

"I'm Avia Colette." she smiled. "You can call me Avi, or Avia."

"I'm Emmi Laurie, you can call me Em, or Emmi." I smiled at the little girl. "I'm five and Avia's seven."

"I'm thwee." she giggled. "I can't pwonounce r's well yet."

"That's okay." I smiled. 

"Do you like to do Gymnastics?" Avia asked.

"No. I like dance." she frowned. "But if you want me to, I will do Gynastics."

"No, no, it's okay!" Avia smiled, causing Juno to smile too.

"Otay, then I'll stick to dance. Awe those your mommy and daddy?" she pointed to our parents.

"Yes, wanna meet them?" I asked and she nodded following us to them.

"I'm Junipew, but my nicknames and June, Junie, or Juno." she smiled.

"How would you like to come home with us?" Mommy asked her.

"Otay, but I need to tell my fwiend. Hew name is Aliyah." she nodded.

"How old are you Junie?" daddy asked.

"I'm thwee and I like dance."

"We saw you doing the splits over there." he chuckled.

"I am fwexible, and I like showing off." she playfully flipped her hair, causing us all to laugh.

"Well then, you go tell Aliyah your moving and we'll go sign the papers, okay?" daddy asked and Juno nodded, she walked towards the little girl she was playing house with earlier. Daddy and mommy told us to stay and wait for Juniper. They left to sign the papers and were back in fifteen minutes. Me, Avia, Aliyah, and Junie were all playing house together. We got our things and left after Juniper said goodbye to Aliyah.

Shay's POV;

Juniper isn't a shy girl, she's super outgoing. She loves the girls already. They were already all talking, Emmi handed Juniper a My Little Pony doll and explained the show to her.

"I need my iPad to show Junie the show, okay daddy?" she asked and Colette handed it to her. She signed into it and opened Netflix. She played the first episode and her, Juniper, and Avia watched about two episodes, Juniper fell in love with the pony's and decided her favorite is Pinky Pie. We pulled into the McDonalds drive thru.

"What do you girls want?" I asked because we were next in line.

"I nevew had this place befowe." Juno admitted.

"Chicken nuggets, hamburger, or cheese burger?" Colette asked, making the decision easier.

"May I peas get a cheese burger?" she asked sweetly and Colette nodded.

"Of course! What about you Em?" she asked.

"Chicken nuggies." she laughed.

"Avia?" she said looking at her.

"Hm.. cheese burger please!"

"Okay girls, apple slices or yoghurt?"

"Yoghurt." Emmi said.

"Same for me!" Avia agreed.

"Apples peas." Juniper giggled.

"Hi welcome to McDonalds may I take your order?" the worker asked.

"Can we please get three happy meals. Two cheese burgers, one with yoghurt, one with apples. Then the other one with six piece nugget and yoghurt?"

"Yes sir, what to drink?" she asked.

"Girls, what drink?" I asked.

"Rootbeer!" Avia and Emmi yelled.

"Quiet down, for you Junie?" I asked.

"Choco milk peas." she smiled.

"Two rootbeers and a chocolate milk please." I said smiling, even though she couldn't see me. "Then I'd like another happy meal, this time a four piece nugget with apple slices and Honest kids juice. Then I'd like a ten piece nugget with fries and Rootbeer."

"Alrighty, will that be all?"

"No ma'am, I have a couple more items. Another cheese burger happy meal with Hi-C Orange Lavaburst and yoghurt. Then I'd like, Colette, what would you like babe?" I asked my wife.

"A big mac with fries, to drink a mango pineapple smoothie, please." she responded.

"I'd like a big mac with fries and a mango pineapple smoothie. Can I also add another ten piece nugget no side?" I asked.

"Of course, will that be all?"

"No ma'am, I have four more items. Another four piece happy meal with apple slices and Honest kids juice. I need a deluxe crispy chicken sandwich with sweet tea. I need two double quarter pounders with cheese. One with Dr. Pepper and the other with iced mocha. That'll be all ma'am." I finished.

"Alright please pull up to the next window!"

"Will do." I said pulling forward. I payed and then we pulled forward again. I pulled all the food into the car.

"Have a good day!" she smiled and I smiled back.

"You too." I drove home.