I N T E R V I E W

•ANNA 'S POV•

I woke up in the morning by the alarm of my phone , i washed my face and changed my clothes , i get down to have breakfast , and there i see my aunt cooking in the kitchen , she's been raising me  since i was 5 years , ever since i lost my parents in a car accident. She owns a small bakery down the street.

" good morning " I said to her . " Morning" she replied ," i made breakfast" . " I see that, you didn't have to , i could always buy something on my way to college " i said .

" So you can eat useless things and ruin your health , over my dead body sweetie , here " she says as she hands  me coffee and eggs with tomatoes.

" Thank you auntie " i said while eating .
After I finished  , i said goodbye and leave before getting late .

-I stand outside my house waiting for my friend Dona to come and pick me up like she always do .
5 minutes later , Dona's car pops up In front of me , Dona looks up at me , confused at my angry face .

" what's that face about ? " she asked .

"You're five minutes late " i answered her as i enter her car and she drives .

" Oh c'mon i was busy " she said .

"Doing what ? making out with Isaac on the phone? " i said . She laughs and says

" Hahaha ! You got that right "

" Ew.." i said in a low tone .

________⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️_________

When we arrived to the campus , the bell was already ringing , Dona didn't care much about being late , I honestly don't know how she passes the tests but I'm glad she does anyway .

Before going to class i always pay our dean a visit to see if he has any assignments for me . Considering I'm the head of the journalism team , it's very important to keep up .

" Good morning Mr. Williams " i said ,knocking on the door of his office.

"Oh ! Good morning miss Gilbert , come in have a seat " he said as he points to the chair in front of him .

I do what he says and have a seat . " I came by to see if there is anything for me to do " i said .

" Actually there is " he said . " really ?! " I asked him.

" Yes , tell me miss Gilbert , have you ever heard of Damon Sorrentino ?" he asked .

" Hmm , honestly I haven't " i answer

" Well , he's a successful businessman , he owns bunch of clubs and casinos and production companies "

" Interesting, .... What do you want me to do ? "
i asked .

" Well , he arrived to New York 2 days ago , and i would like from you to have an exclusive interview with him , whoever gets his attention and admiration, will get a chance of having an investment with him , and you know , our college needs that kind of investment right now " he explained.

" I see , but do you think he will be interested to invest in our college? " i asked

" I'm not sure , but there is nothing to lose is it ?"he replied

"You're right sir , I'm willing to do this interview , i just need to know where i can find him " i said . " Oh yes just wait a second " he said while opening a drawer of his office and pulling out a piece of paper , he handed it over to me and said " That's his office here in New York , you can go after class "

" Thank you sir " I said as i leave his office.

-After classes were over , i told Dona about everything, about Damon Sorrentino , the interview , the investment .

" Damon Sorrentino!? Seriously!? "she said in a loud tone .

"Yes ... why?"i asked her .

" He's like the hottest man ever , he's handsome , sexy , rich and perfect "she said . " Of course you would say that " i said ; "Anyway i should get going I don't wanna be late "

"Aargh and when were you ever late ..."  . Just before she finishes her sentence, her boyfriend Isaac came from behind tickling her , as she turned around to kiss him . Isaac used to have a crush on me and i knew it , but i also knew that Dona liked him too and I didn't feel that way towards him either so I rejected him and give him a chance to date Dona .

~~~~~~~End of the chapter ~~~~~~~