B U S T E D

-DAMON ' S POV :

- I drop off Anna and head to the company , i still think about last night , and this morning, the way she held to me and the way i touched her , her body and figure were perfect, she's so beautiful, i can't stop thinking about her and the things i want to do to her .

- I sat in my office and started working , but still not distracting me from Anna , i can't wait to see her again and take her to my house , after few hours of work , i hear a knock on the door , i was excited cause i thought it might be Anna .

" come in " i said as i stand up with a large smile on my face . But once the person who knocked came in , my smile turned into anger and disgust, it was Amelia , in a black long coat .
" hey daddy " she said .

-what are you doing here Amelia ? Damon sighed

-I missed you , and i was passing by and i thought of seeing you , and maybe have a quick sex in your office , like we used to

-Get out , i have work to do .

-Eeeekh , have some rest . She said as she pushes me back to my seat , she takes off her coat to reveal a red lingerie , i can mostly see all her private parts

She sits on my lap and grinds her pussy into my cock , she's so wet waiting to be fucked hard , but I'm not the one she's looking for , i'm not a cheater , she tries to kiss my neck but i grab her by the throat . " get off of me Amelia , I won't say it again" i said

-" Ooh you want to be rough , so be rough with me daddy ". She says as she starts unbuckling my pants , i slap her hands away , but she doesn't give up , she kisses my neck and bites me , her hands find their way to my blouse , she starts undoing the buttons , i never hit a woman before , a true man doesn't raise his hand on a woman, and Amelia is not worth getting my hands dirty with her .

-Before i pushes her off me , the door opens ,revealing the last person i want her to see this scene , Anna stood there shocked . " can't you see we're busy ?" Amelia said right before i push her off me , she fell to the ground and I couldn't give a damn about her . " what the hell Damon ?" Amelia yelled , but my eyes were looking at Anna , i can see she's hurt .

" Anna i can explain ..." i said , but she doesn't respond to me , she turns away and leave my office running , i go after her , damn she's fast , i followed her into the streets but i was late , she already got into a taxi and drove off .

- I go back to the office to grab my things and go after her . " why were you following her.?" Amelia asked .

-Amelia leave , I don't wanna see you here anymore

-What the fuck's wrong with you , is it all for that bitch , is that why you've been rejecting me lately ?

I lost it when i heard what she said , she definitely touched a nerve , i dropped whatever was in my hands , i grabbed her roughly by the throat and slammed against the wall . " what did you say? " i yelled . " eh ... ah ... Damon stop " she whimpered . But i keep choking her . " that girl , is the girl of my dreams , slut , say another word about her and I'll shoot you , now get the hell out of here " i said as i let her go , i grab my things and leave the office .

I drive to Anna 's house , i parked in front of it , but I'm still in the car , thinking if i should go in or not , i try to call her but she refuses the call , i send her messages.

Anna !!? sweetie I'm sorry

Please answer me

I can explain

It's not what you think

Please don't torture me like this

............

She reads them but doesn't answer, i keep sending but still no answer . Even if i knocked on the door she wouldn't open , she needs time , and i understand that , i drive away from her house and head to mine .

-ANNA 'S POV :

-I can't believe him , i can't believe what's happened, he was playing me , he tricked me , he's a playboy everyone knows that , he keeps calling and sending texts but I won't answer . I call Dona to come by , and she does , she sees me crying . " hey hey what happened!?! "

-When i went to his office , i saw a women , in a lingerie, sitting on his lap . I said sobbing

-WHAT!!? Son of bitch , is he serious!!?

-I don't know he said it's not what it looks like

- Did you see them kissing ?

-No

-was he touching her ??

-i guess not

-Then what if it's not what it looks like ?

-He did push her off him until she fell to the ground

-Maybe she's one his fans , sluts who try to get to his pants , i mean , he did call you for lunch , to his office....

-i don't Know I'm not sure Dona

-Look , it's up to you . She said putting her hands on my cheeks

- I know , should I answer him , he keeps calling

-WHAT HELL NO ! Even if it's not what it looks like , he still shouldn't let her go so far , teach him a lesson Anna .

-okey , i will .

           ~~~~~~~End of the chapter ~~~~~~~