P O O L T A B L E

•ANNA'S POV•

-The past few months have been the best , Damon and i are officially dating , but without sex tho , we go out almost every night , he comes pick me up by 8:00 and brings me back by 11:00 , sometimes he invites me to his house but i always find a way to refuse , we all know why he does that . We share few kisses but we stop there , he finds it hard to hold himself.

_______⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️________

•After Noon•

-Damon came to pick me up from the campus to go have lunch, we arrived to one of many restaurants he attended , where all the female employees have their eyes on him , but he keeps his eyes on me wrapping his hand around my waist as we went to our table and ordered food .

-Do you know how to play pool ? . He asked

-I'm sorry what !?

-I bought a ball pool to one of my casinos , I'd like to play with you

-I learned how to play long before you open those casinos . I said giggling

-Is that so ? He said amused

-When will we go ?

-Well i was thinking tomorrow, but since you're challenging me , we'll go after lunch , so i can show you who's the boss , princess .

-Done .

While eating our meals , i was still thinking about him calling me princess , and what will he do to me if he won , he once told me he hates being challenged .

we finished our meals and drive off to his casino , "ELEGANCE" , he pulled over in his private parking, he grabbed my hand and we went inside , it was the first time I've ever been to a casino , the waitresses were half naked , in a tiny skirt and short tank with a red tie , there were stages with strippers dancing grabbing poles and waving their hips , while men watching them , other men were on gambling tables playing .

We entered the pool room , and he locked the door behind him , " why did you lock the door " i asked .

"I don't want anyone interrupting us " he replied taking off his suit jacket .
"Shall we ?" he said pointing at the pool table . " sure"

We grabbed the sticks , but before we start , " we're not playing for nothing " he said .

-what do you mean ? I asked him

-We should make a bet

-what kind of bet ?

-What will i get if i win ?

I choke at his question , but try to get it together and face him , "i don't Know , that's up to you " i said

-Well , Miss Gilbert , if i win , I can do whatever i want to you , and you can't defy me . He said stepping me closer to me

-What do you mean do whatever you want ?

-That's none of your concern , but don't worry , I won't do anything you don't like , I won't cross the line , unless you want me to . He said winking at me and walking back to his position .

-okey , as you wish

-Good

We started playing , the game was pretty heated , he was not going easy on me neither did i , and while changing my positions to hit the balls , I decided to tease him while i move , and that's what i did , i can feel him smirking as i pass around him

In the end , Damon won, we keep staring at each other knowing exactly what does that mean , i broke off the silence " A bet is a bet , you won "

-True , i won. He said coming closer to me

-What are you gonna do ?

-That's for me to know . He said lifting me up to sit on the table as he attacks my lips with a kiss , down to my neck sucking and leaving marks . " there's something you need to know about me princess " he said between few kisses ." What?" . " I'm a natural dominant , a rough one " he said touching my thighs

-What do you mean by that ?

I ask him before he puts me down and turns me around so my back presses against his chest , he moves my hair to one side so he can kiss my neck once again , he wraps his hand around my throat gently , and his other hand finds its way under my skirt to my underwear . "It means , I'm very a demanding man , especially when it comes to my pleasure " he said as he shoves two fingers inside me , i gasp , lean my head on his shoulder and moan a little . " I can ask you to do anything and you will , because your body is mine , you will obey me , and if you don't, I'll punish you"

He keeps fingering me , his movements become fast and my moans get a little loud but i try to hold back .

" You can be as loud as you want Anastasia , no one can hear you , but you can't cum without my permission , c'mon let me hear how good I'm making you feel " he said as his fingers become rougher than before , i moan out loud that my voice was echoed in the room .

"What kind of punishment?" Is all I managed to say before he removes his fingers and bends me over the pool table , i gasp , he holds both of my hands behind my back , and caresses my ass gently, "what are you doing ?" I ask him . "You were teasing me earlier , you thought I wouldn't notice ? He said .

-I didn't do anything. I say shivering

-Don't act all innocent with me , you know what you did , knowing I can't do anything, , so i have to punish you , and show you what kind of punishment I'm talking about "

He said lifting my skirt revealing my underwear , i was wearing casual so it was easy for him to have access to my private parts .

-" what are you gonna do ? "

"Shhhhh .... I'm gonna spank you princess, if you allow me "

I hesitate at first ، but then i nod , he pulls down my underwear and caresses my ass cheeks , can't help but to smile a little . " I want you to count , out loud , and if you miss a number we'll do it all over again , understood ?" He said . " Yes" i replied. " Good girl"

SMACK
"Haaaa ! One " the first hit was gentle but able to make me gasp .

SMACK
"Ooh , two"

SMACK
"Uhhh.. Three "

SMACK
"Haaah ... four "

SMACK
"AHHHH! five" the last one was hard enough to make me moan very loud .

Damon knelt down to kiss my ass cheeks , he put my underwear on again and pulled down my skirt , he came and whispered to my ear from behind , and i could feel his hard member pressed on my butt

" Tease me again, and I'll have you screaming my name right on this table princess "

           ~~~~~~~End of the chapter ~~~~~~~