D R I V E Y O U C R A Z Y

•ANNA ' S POV ;

We walked into the room , this is the second time I've been here, the place still looks the same

Damon stands in front of me and puts his hands on my shoulders .

-" Anna , I want you to know , this is going to be different from any sex we've ever had , I'm not gonna be gentle , but I'm not gonna be rough either, do you understand "? He said and i nod

-" good girl , now get out of that dress " . He said as he starts undoing his blouse's buttons revealing his gorgeous body full of those tattoos.

i unzip my dress and take it off , exposing my bare breasts, i start pulling down my panties until he stopped me .

" not now princess, go stand over there " he said pointing at the center below a low ceiling full of holes with handcuffs , i do as he says . " hands up" he ordered and i do .

He ties each wrist with one of the handcuffs in the ceiling, he goes over to a drawer and grab a blindfold and a vibrator , he stands behind me and cover my eyes with the blindfold . " I'm gonna drive you crazy "

He whispered to my ear from behind, suddenly i feel the vibrator around my nipple , i gasp and try to hold my voice , Damon keeps drawing circles all over my boobs and stomach with the vibrator while he whispers dirty things to me .

-You gonna call me sir , or daddy whatever you like , but nothing else other than those two , you're not gonna cum until i tell you to , and if you do it before , I'm gonna punish you , if you feel like it's too mush , the safe word is vanilla , do you understand ? He said .

-mm..yes.... I whimper

-yes what ?

-Yes sir ....

-that's my good girl .

After few moments , i feel him standing in front of me he pulls down my panties , he kisses my neck and thrusts the vibrator to my clit , which made me moan out loud and throw my head back . I hear Damon smirking as he keeps sucking on my neck and thrusting the vibrator inside me .

-Aaaah... Damon .. I think I'm gonna... cum

-"that's not my name ". He said while thrusting even deeper and biting on my nipple .

-sir .... I'm gonna .... cum .

-"you broke a rule princess, girls who break the rules don't get to cum "He said and takes out the vibrator out right before i almost cum .

After seconds , Damon gets down on his knees and puts my legs on his shoulders , he kisses my inner thighs and goes for my clit , i jump out of surprise when i feel his tongue inside me , he licks me all the way inside, making me moan even more .

" sir .... I ... can't hold it anymore... I'm gonna cum " . And i do , such a relief, but seconds later I realize what i did , i came without his permission, he stands up and i can sense that he's almost angry .

" did i allow you to cum ?" He asked grabbing my jaw, i shake my head .

-but you did anyway, and what did i tell you about cumming without my permission?

-that you would punish me ...

-" that's right , and i will " . He said and goes over to bring something, i could see the floor through the blindfold .

-" now , I'm gonna spank you as a punishment , i want you to count for me , or else I'll do it all over again . " He said as he goes and stand behind me .

-yes sir .

SMACK .

Eeh ONE!! The first hit had me by surprise, it was a flogger he used .

SMACK .

AAH two!!

SMACK

OOH THREE!!

SMACK

AAAAAH FOUR! . Each slap was harder than before

After 10 slaps my ass was on fire , but he didn't give me a break , i hear him unbuckling his pants , with no warning he sticks his member inside me and starts pounding me hard . I scream out of pain and pleasure .

" you like being fucked like a whore , huh ?" He scoffed against my ear but I couldn't come up with a proper sentence

It's been minutes since he started pounding my ass roughly , he keeps thrusting into me fast
" cum if you want princess " he said and i did , after holding it for a long time . He pulls out of me and catches his breaths .

Then i feel his breath on my face , there i knew he was in front of me again . I thought he came to untie me but he didn't, on the opposite he wrapped my legs around his waist and shoved himself again , i screamed again , louder this time .

-Sir.... Aah .. I thought.... We were finished...AAH

-" just because you came doesn't mean I'll stop , we'll stop when i say it , now I intend to enjoy you even more "  . He said and thrusts fast and rough .

My mind goes blank , my mouth wide open, and i felt  dizzy out of too mush pleasure .

After a full hour of passionate wild non- stopping sex , we cum together for one last time , he takes off the blindfold and unties my wrists , with him holding me from my thighs i wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder , i feel like i almost pass out .

He carries me bridal style and walks out , we head to his bedroom , he gently put me on the bed and joins me , we cover ourselves with the blanket and cuddle .

While cuddling and caressing each other's bodies , I decided to tell Damon how i truly feels about the red room , and that dominant side of him , I didn't like it very mush , not really

Anna
Hey ... can i tell you something?

Damon
Sure , anything

Anna
Can we ... not do this a lot ?

Damon
Not do what ?

Anna
You know ... having sex in the red room , with all the sex toys .... it just feels weird , it's all new to me

Damon
Of course , I won't force you to do anything you don't like

Anna
Really ? just like that

Damon
Princess, I'm not Christian grey , I'm not obsessed over those things , i just sometimes like to change , that's all

Anna
I see , thank you , for understanding

Damon
Of course , as long as you're happy

He said as he kisses me on the forehead and we both went to sleep

     ~~~~~~~The end of the chapter~~~~~~~

.