C O N F E S S I O N S

•DAMON' S POV:

-We lay on the bed , i hold her between my arms , leaning our foreheads on one and another. The past week has been a living hell , not able to see her , contact with her , and touch her .

When i saw her coming to the hall in that dress , all what i wanted is to rip it off of her and eat her out

" you're alright ? , it was a little rough I'm sorry " i said . " nah it's okay , I'm fine" she replied .

" you never told me who was she " Anna spoke as she touches my face . I look at her and play with her hair

-Her name is Amelia , our parents are friends , they want us to get married .

-Are you ?

-Of course not , not after i met you , not after i have you in my arms .

-Did you ...... did you sleep together ... a lot ?

I gaze at her , not wanting to answer but there's no escape . " yeh , we did " i said

-how many ?

I stay silent not wanting to answer that question, I don't think she can handle the number ." 5 times?" She asked but i still don't answer. " 7 times!" She asked again with a bit loud tone . I'm still quite .

" Please tell me just ten times " she said . I give her a face expression tells her that it's mush more . " OMG more then ten times !!!?" She yelled and tries to get up , i grab her back to the bed and get on top of her ,
i pin her hands above her head and grab her chin .

" all those times her and i fucked meant nothing compared to the two times I've held you in my arms " i said and kiss her neck .

-Did you sleep with her ..... after we met ?

-no ... never , i was only thinking about you .

She grabs my face and gives me a serious look and lean her forehead on mine until our noses touch .

-promise me , that you'll tell me everything from now on , no secrets between us , okey?

I keep staring at her in silence , not knowing what to say , there are a lot of things she still doesn't know about me , and i don't want her to ,my world is too dark for her , but she's the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with , and sharing is important in every relationship, even if I've never done it before , tell a girl all my secrets .

-"well , if that's what you want , I'll tell you everything ,but I'm not sure if you gonna want to stay with me if i did ". I said as i lift her up and put her on my lap , she wraps her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck . I pull her closer when i put my hands on her hips . " don't worry , I'll always be with you . " she said which makes me happy .

-but first let's start with you . I said

-what about me . She asked

-Tell me what happened to your parents ,i really want to know . I said and she doesn't respond , and then she finally talks .

-okay.... , when i was 12 years old , they got on a plane heading to Canada , my father had business there , they stayed there for almost a month , and then it was time to return , but ...... . She stops talking and look down , tears at the edge of her eyes , i wipe them away " but what?" I asked .

-The plane fell , crashed , they found their bodies two days later .

I hug her tight . " I'm sorry " . " nah it's okay, it happened ling time ago so ...... your turn " . " yeeeh right "

-First start , I'm not only a business man who owns companies and clubs , I'm mush more .

-what do you mean by that ?

-I'm a mafia boss Anna , i come from an Italian mafia family , you know , guns , drugs , enemies .

She looks at me confused , mouth and eyes wide open , after a moment of silence she finally speaks . " mafia .... Oh ... wow that's really ....." she explained nervously before i cut her off . " I understand if now you're scared and want to leave , but please don't ...." I said right before she puts her finger on my lips .

" I'm not going anywhere......i kinda like it ... a mafia boyfriend.... Sounds interesting and ......arousing"

-Anna Gilbert , what am I gonna do with you. I said as i kiss her neck and fall to the bed together.

-Whatever you want ....... Sir . She said

I chuckle , amused by the idea of her calling me sir .

" we'll see about that princess " .

~~~~~~~End of the chapter ~~~~~~~