P U N I S H M E N T

•ANNA ' S POV ;

We arrived to his mansion , he pulls off , comes to open my door , but i refuse to get out , soon he tosses on his shoulder once again and enter the house .

We went straight to his bedroom , he puts me down and walk away heading to one of his drawers and takes something out of it , then he takes off his jacket and blouse.

" Take off your clothes " he said . i stand there staring at him without doing anything . " do it , or I'll do it myself " he said in a serious tone , i knew he was angry , but i was angrier , he practically cheated on me , but ... what if he's being honest, what if it was all that girl's fault , he cuts my thoughts when he grabs my face and forces me to look at him .

-"I'm in no mood for disobedience Anna" . He said as he turns me around and unzip my dress , he pulls it out of me." Tonight , we're gonna do things differently . " he said

-What do you mean ? I asked

-Shhhhh, you're not gonna speak until you're asked to . He replied

Suddenly, i feel something covering my eyes , it was a blindfold . " Let me make up some rules first " he said as he puts his hands on my shoulders and whispers to my ear.

-Rule 1 : you're gonna address me as sir , nothing else
Rule 2 : You're not gonna cum until i allow you
Rule 3 : You're gonna have to beg me to let you cum
Rule 4 : whenever you break a rule i will spank you
Rule 5 : You're gonna accept your punishment like a good girl , or you're gonna be punished again , hard . Understood? He said as he takes off my bra .

-Yes . I said nervously

-Yes what??

-" Yes sir " . I said chuckling , gosh i love it when he becomes all demanding and charging , and then i realized that I'm no longer mad at him .

He throws me on the bed , on my stomach.
" face down , ass up " he said and i did . " hands behind your back " he ordered me again and I obliged, he ties my hands together with his tie tightly.

" Now" he said as he pulls out my panties and throw them on the floor , he rubs my ass cheeks . " you've been a very bad girl Anna , coming to the party with that sexy dress , dancing with that guy , letting him touch you , it made my blood boils inside " .

he smacks my ass and i moan . " didn't you think about the consequences!" He asked and slaps me again , harder than before . " No " i said catching my breaths .

"No??" He said smirking and smacking me once again , i moan out loud . " well then i must show you who's your man , right" he said and i don't answer .

Suddenly he inserts two fingers into my ass hole and i moan , he keeps fingering and spanking me , hard , then he stops , i jump out of surprise with a loud moan when he sticks his tongue inside me , i shove my face into the pillow out of pleasure , his tongue goes all the way in , devouring me .

After minutes of all the sucking, i was so close to cum
"Damon .... I think I'm gonna cum ....."AAAH" i said , he stops and spanks me "Aaaah" i moaned again . " That's not my name kitten, use your words " he said .

I hesitate at first , I've never done this before. " sir ..... i think I'm gonna cum" I said . "No , not yet , if you gonna cum , you're gonna cum from my cock , and you will beg for it princess " he said as he rubs my back .

I hear him unbuckling his belt , I'm so nervous , this is the first time I've been in this position. Without warning he slams into me , i scream and put my face back to the pillow , he was rough , not only he fucks me from behind

he inserts his fingers into my clit again , he's doing both at the same time , with every thrust he gives me several smacks , my butt was red and on fire ." Who do you belong to Anna?" He said but i don't answer

He smacks my ass again ." Who do you belong to !??" He whispered . " You " i answered. " you what??" He asked . " You sir " i moaned , " say it again , louder " he demanded and i repeated
" Good girl" he said again

-Sir .... I'm gonna cum

-No. you won't..... beg for it

-no I can't anymore ..... please

-you can do better than that princess

-please ..... sir .... Can i cum ?

-not bad .... cum kitten .

He ordered and i did , my body falls to the bed , I'm all warned out and exhausted . Just when I thought we're finished he grabs me again " I'm not done with you yet " he said as he sits me on his lap and shoves himself inside me , i scream again , he thrusts hard .

" You forgave me , but I didn't, i need to leave my marks on you, so everyone would know , that you're mine " he said as he sucks on my neck and breasts .

"I love you Anna , don't do this to me again " he said as he slaps my ass again . I'm shocked at his statement, i never thought he'd be the first to say those words , i catch my breaths." I love you too .... Don't do it to me either " I said and he pounds me harder

" Cum for me Anna " and i did , i put my head on his shoulder , processing everything, he grabs my face and kiss me , deep , like it's our first kiss .

He unties my hands and takes off the blindfold
. " stay here , lie on your stomach " he said and i look at him confused , I'm not ready for round two , i can barely stand . " don't worry , we're really done this time" he said smirking . He goes over to his drawer again and grabs a lotion , i sigh out of relief .

I lie on my stomach , he begins to put lotion on my butt , and he starts massaging it , slowly and gently , i can't help but to smile , then he flips me over on my back , put lotion on my breasts and stomach , and go massaging them too . I enjoy his after care , when he's done , we both lay on the bed in each other's arms .

~~~~~~~End of the chapter ~~~~~~~