F A M I L Y

•THE NEXT MORNING:

I wake up in the morning , very sore from last night, i find Damon still asleep .

I leave the bed careful not wake him, i head to the closet room , to wear something, last night i didn't have the energy to stand up and wear something .

I enter the room and wear the first pajama i laid my eyes on , it was a golden tank top and shorts

Gosh Damon's gonna love those on me , i head back to the bedroom, i wash my face in the bathroom , when i got out , Damon was still asleep, i check my phone , i received several messages from Dona and 10 missed calls from her , I haven't spoke to her since i told her about the whole moving in thing , she said she couldn't come over and help me because she traveled with her mom to L.A for some business.

D : Heeey Anna whtsp!!

D : everything good??

D : answer me bitch c'mon I'm dying

D : I'm literally gonna kill you !!!

D : that's it you're dead !

I couldn't read the rest of them because they were too many , so instead i decide to call her , and when i do she picks up . " hey Dona" i said .

- oh look who finally decided to pick up .

-sorry i was busy ...

-unpacking your bags i presume ..

- among other things yeh ...

-what other things???

-.....so Damon and i .... DID IT IN THE RED ROOM!

-WHAT!!!!!!!!! No way

-I know right !

-OMG you have to tell me everything when i get back.

-of course i will . I said as I noticed Damon waking up . " Dona , I'll call you later okay ? " i said . " okey sure " she replied and i hung up . " morning handsome" i said as i go over to him and sit in the edge of the bed . " Are you trying to seduce me with those pajamas princess?" He asked and pulls me on top of him , i try to stand up but he grabs my hips and make me sit on his lap .

He put his hands behind his head and just keeps watching me . "Maybe i am , mr Sorrentino " i said .
He chuckled , he sits up as well and kisses me .
" good morning gorgeous" he said .

-how are you feeling?" He asked

-I'm fine , i guess .

-you sure ??

-yes ... anyway I'm gonna go upstairs make breakfast . I said before he pulls me back and fall to the bed .
" I told the servants to come by and breakfast yesterday, don't worry" he said .

Now we're laying on the bed , across each other , talking about countless things , until it came to my mind the fact that he never mentioned his family, not to mention he lived alone, so i decided to bring it up.

-You never talk about your family . I said caressing his cheekbone .

-there's nothing to talk about . He said coldly

- No , i really wanna know, please talk to me

He looks at me for a moment, then he speaks.

- My entire family is in Italy , Rome particularly, they run the business there.

-You mean the mafia business?

-yes , my father of the big Italian Don , many years ago, i wanted to manage part of the work, but he refused, he said that I'm always gonna be assisting him ..

-and ....

-I snapped , I'm not his little dog , I'm grown enough to manage my own business, so i came to the United States and started my companies here , some men from my father's gang were loyal to me, so they followed me here, and somehow we manage to start our own mafia activities here , and it's doing fine .

-i see .... Don't you miss your family?

-Well, i do miss my mother and my siblings.

-you have siblings!?

- one brother and two sisters

-waw , what are their names?

- My brother's Fabio , my sisters are Anita and Camila

-and your mother ?

- Julia ... Julia Sorrentino, the most beautiful women in all Italy , followed by my sisters .

-I can't help but to smile at his statement, it seemed like he loved his family , too sad he lives away from them , no doubt they're all missing each other .

-But now i have the most beautiful girl in the entire world between my arms . He said as he gets on top of me and kisses my neck . I give in to his foreplay but eventually i push him away . " I'm still sore from last night " i said . He chuckles . " okay babygirl , I'm gonna take a shower , the breakfast should be ready by then "  he kisses my forehead and gets up , revealing his bare naked ass and his large tattoo in his back , that's a view I'm gonna enjoy waking up to .

__________⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️___________

We finished breakfast and Damon gives me a ride to the campus . " I'll pick you up by 5 " he said and i nod . He drives off and i walk inside , i feel like everyone is staring at me , like they saw a ghost.

When i almost stand in front of the class's door , our class rep Katherine Forbes , the girl who's been mocking me since high school and now she even followed to college , i can't stand her , i ignore her and tries to open the door right before she stops me .

- What's your secret Gilbert? She said

- EEEKH ! What secret... Forbes ?

-Don't play dumb with me you know what i mean, how on earth , does Damon Sorrentino himself drives you to here haaa!!? She yelled and squeezes my hand

-That's none of your concern Katherine

-you may have fooled everyone here but not me, behind that perfect face of a brilliant student , there is a greedy whore who suck every rich man's dick . She said which made me so angry , but getting into a fight with someone is the last thing i want to do, so i chose to be the bigger person and ignore her , but damn what a stubborn, she refuses to let go of my hand and keeps screaming like crazy .

-what's your secret haaa?? How did you do it!!?

-Because she's not a needy slut like you Kat . A familiar voice said behind us , i turn around only to find my best friend Dona , standing with her arms crossed , man i love when she does that , it only mean a disaster is gonna happen .

~~~~~~~End of the Chapter~~~~~~~~

.