C H O C O L A T E

•ANNA'S POV ;

I sit next to my aunt , i hold both of her hands tight .
" what's wrong , you can tell me " i asked .

-I always thought that the day you'll leave this house will be the day you marry someone . She said

I look at her silent , i don't Know how to reply to that ,
" but....." she said .

-He seems like a nice guy .

-He is ...

- so did you two ...... do it ?

-i ...., well ..... we did

-Finally , well the fact that you did with him means that he's different from your ex-boyfriends .

-first of all he's not an asshole who care only about sex

- don't get your hopes high , guys like him , only care about sex , and all the kinky stuff .

- Can't argue with that . I say and we both laugh .

____________⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️____________

•next morning;

I'm in my room packing my stuff , my aunt was already in the store . Suddenly the door 's bell rings , i went to open it " hay beautiful " Damon said .

-hey ... what are you doing here??

-I came to help . He said as he walks in

-oh.. you didn't need to...

Damon and i head to my room , my stuff was all over the room . " sorry about the place " i said . " no problem " he replied.

He helps me put my things in my big bags , until he notices a ribbon , he grabs it and shows it to me .
" what's this...?" He asked

-oh ! It's a ribbon , Dona and i use it to decorate the room when she comes for sleepover , I don't think I'm gonna need it , just put it away .

Damon keeps looking at it and doesn't say anything, " Damon?" I softly ask . He looks up to me . " Is everything okay?"

- do you trust me ? He asked

- of course I trust you

- then go lay on the bed .

I look at him confused, does he wanna do it here ?

I nod at him and go lay on the bed . " do you have melted chocolate?" He asked and i nod again . " stay like that I'll be right back " he said as he leaves the room. I have no idea what is he up to but he always makes me feel good i can't deny that, no matter what he does to me.

Few minutes later he comes back with a bottle of chocolate we had in the kitchen drawers, he puts the bottle on the small table next to my bed, he comes on top of me with the ribbon in his hands . " give me your hands princess" he ordered and i obeyed .

He ties my hands with the ribbon around the bed bars tightly , he pushes my tank up to reveal my breasts .

" no bra huh.." he smirks . He went down to pull off my shorts and panties and throws them on the floor .

- today .. I'm gonna edge you until you lose your mind . He whispered

I don't reply just nod and he grins seductively as he kisses me on the mouth , his tongue explores me inside , he breaks the kiss leaving me wanting for more . He kisses and sucks on my neck leaving marks , next he sucks on my right nipple and plays with the other one , i try to hold back my moans .

Suddenly he gets off of me , he goes grab the chocolate bottle and opens it , he fills the spoon with melted hot chocolate and pureit all over my body , i gasp .

He starts by my neck , breasts , and he plays with my nipples using the spoon making me moan out loud , then he heads to my stomach , after that he drops chocolate on both of my thighs , inches away from my clit .

He puts down the bottle and climbs on top of me again , he starts licking the chocolate from my neck as well as biting me , causing me to whimper .

He finishes from my neck and goes for my boobs , he licks and bites on my left nipple , this time i let out a loud moan .

He licks my stomach while squeezing my breasts , i only throw my head back and close my eyes , he puts my right leg on his shoulder as he licks it and bites again , he does the same with my left leg , when he finished he attacked my pussy with his tongue , licking me all the way up and down then he sticks his tongue inside me , i moan out of surprise . " OOH !...

Damon...mhm...don't .....AAAH...! I groan .

-Don't what? He asked

-Don't ....stop... I said encouraging him to continue.

And he does , with an evil grin on his face he flips me around on my stomach right before i cum , he gives me a hard smack on my ass , hard enough to make me moan . " now I'll make you scream "
He leans and whispered to my ear .

I turn around to find him taking off his shirt , he grabs a condom from his pocket and put it on , he was hard as a diamond . " head on the pillow kitten" he ordered
and I obliged.

He brings my ass up to his hips , without warning he slams into me , i scream and push my face to the pillow again , i keep my face in there as he pounds me hard and rough. " scream my name princess " Damon demanded

-Damon!.... I can't take it .... anymore!!. I said as i cum , but he doesn't stop , instead he keeps going faster " take it baby , my little slut"

As I'm having my third orgasm , Damon finally pulls out of me after he came too , he unties my hand and kisses my forehead. " you're okay?" He asked and i nod , that was thrilling , every time we have sex , it's different from the previous one , he does new things to me , things i like  . " you need to shower " he suggested. " yes thanks to you" i replied.

-I can help you if you want . Damon said smirking

-No thank you , you've done enough , how about you finish packing my bag . I said as i take new clothes and a towel and head to the bathroom .

           ~~~~~~~End of the chapter ~~~~~~~