F I R S T N I G H T

_______⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️_______

•DAMON' S POV•

•At night•

We arrived to my mansion , I'm still carrying Anna , she wakes up as I'm on the stairs going to my room

-Damon?!
-Don't worry , you're safe now

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight . " i missed you , i was so scared " she said sobbing . " i know , i know , I'm sorry "

We entered my room . " you need to shower" i said . " oh right " she said trying to get down before i stop her and pull her back to me , she looked at me confused " I'll wash you " i said , i can see her blush a little , i head to my bathroom and put her down to face the mirror , she starts taking her clothes off , i stop her .

" I'll do everything Anna , don't move " i said and she nods . I start by undoing the buttons of her blouse , i take it off as I noticed the bruises on her wrists , i grabbed them and kiss her ." I'm sorry for being late " i said ." It's okay" . I get on my knees to pull her skirt down , i kiss her inner thigh , with that i pull off her panties and she gasps .

"Relax" . I turn her to take off her bra , it's the first time I've seen her entire body naked , damn she's beautiful." You're gorgeous " i whispered behind her ear . I guide her to sit in the bathtub , I started the water as i watched it covering her body , i help her stand against the wall , i bring a lotion , i put it on her body

i start massaging her neck , breasts , stomach , all the way down to her clit , she tries to hold back her moans , i smirk knowing she can't do it for long .

when we finished , she gets out of the bathtub , i covered her with a towel , we stand against the mirror again , i bring a hair dryer , i help her dry her hair , i carry her once again in my arms . " I'll get you some clothes of mine " I said as I'm putting her down , i turn to open my closet right before she stops me by the wrist , i turn to her .

-What is it ? Are you okey?

-No , I'm fine , but i was thinking...

I look at her confused , waiting for her to speak , she comes closer and put her forehead on mine .

-I think I'm ready . She said

-Ready for what ? I asked her

-You know , when i was captured by those men , the only person i was thinking about was you , and how i'll regret it if i died without you holding me for once ,kissing every inch of my body .

-"Anna , are you sure ? You're tired ..." I said before she puts her finger on my lip to shut me up

-Damon , do it , before i change my mind .

I say no more , i take the towel off her and kiss her on the lips , then i go leave hickeys on her neck and breasts , i plant kisses on her stomach, then i kiss, lick and suck on her clit , she was so wet , she starts moaning and squirming , god i love when she does that .

I pick her by her ass and throw her gently on the bed , i take off my shirt and jeans , i attack her pussy once again , making her cum all over ." You taste so good princess that I forgot to tell you not to cum without my permission " . I said

I go suck on her right boob and play with her left nipple , her moans become louder and louder , i kiss her on the lips again tangling our tongues together.

I stop and take a look at her , worn out from all the sucking and licking , i take off my underwear , her eyes wide open when she sees my dick , i go on top of her , my tip is one step away from her entrance .

"You sure about this ?" I asked . She nods .

                       •AUTHOR'S POV :

His grip on her was firm solidly guiding . She could feel the strength of his hands against her flesh , not really rough , but not gentle either . He positioned her where he wanted her to be and made it clear that she should stay still . His hand on her shoulder .

His grip on her hip . When he entered her , the way he filled her and stretched her made her feel breathless .
He controlled her body and mind .

                     •DAMON ' S POV :

When i entered her, she screams out of pain  , i pin her hands above her head , she threw her head back as i continued to fuck her .

" I've been dying to do this princess, I'm not hurting you am i ? " i said but she was moaning out loud , enjoying every thrust , the room was filled by the sounds of moaning and skin slapping .

" you're mine Anna " i said thrusting into her and kissing her neck . " your body is mine , your pussy is mine , you belong to me " i said as i keep thrusting gently .

" who do you belong to princess?" I asked but no answer , just her sweet moans " Who do you belong to Anna?" I asked again thrusting harder making her scream . " YOU" " that's a good girl "

After a full hour of passionate sex , we cum together and laid on the bed cuddling, exhausted . " you're okay? Nothing hurts ? I asked her . " no , I'm fine" she said smiling and laying her head on my chest , i play with her hair . " who were those people?" She asked

I look at her , seeing she's still terrified from what happened earlier .

-Remember in our interview when you asked me if I consider anyone a competitor or a threat? I said

-yeeeh , you told me there are threats

-those are the threats Anna , i have enemies , trying to take control over my business and success, and they used you to get to me

-Why would they go after me ?

-Because they know how mush you mean to me , but don't worry , no one's gonna hurt you anymore. I said kissing her forehead . I stared at her holding the lust in my eyes , but i knew she saw it ." Ready for round two?" I asked . " No, I'm tired , let's just sleep " she said wrapping her hands around me . " alright, but get ready princess, because I'm gonna have you every time i want you " I said pulling her closer to me and falling asleep together .

~~~~~~~End of the chapter ~~~~~~~

🖤