𝙰/𝙽

So before we began! Im gonna tell you more about my oc rain!:

(𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫" 𝐛𝐲 books20000825 𝐆𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭!)

☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Rain "Brain" Warner

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 1 years old.

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: She is a dog like creature, She has darkish blue fur, Before she was adopted by the warners her fur was very matted. She has two bow ties: one holding up the left ear and one holding up the right one, her ears don't face the same way they both are facing seperate ways. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜: ( \ / ),

Her oufit: She is wearing a dark blue sweater, (𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫) and on top of the sweater is a denim overall skirt.

Just like the Warners, her eyes are black and her nose is red.

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: She is quiet but still is very out going, She can get shy sometimes but that's when she meets a person who she doesn't know.

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬: Animals, Quiet places, and her friends!

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬: Loud noises, Thunder, bad pun jokes... (Lowkey hate the Warners too, but that well quickly change once the story progresses 😉)

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: She was created in the acme lab by pinky and The brain. I don't wanna spoil to much but her middle name "Brain" was kept because.. It Ryhmed with Rain! (Lol.)

(𝑶𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆: 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑴𝒍𝒑, 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒍.)

☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 "𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧" 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

(𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1, 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨.)