𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎

𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Rain face scruched up and abby, sakko, and lilian looked at her with suspicion,

"Dude, you okay?" Sakko asked,

"𝑎ℎ"

"Are you hurt!?" Abby also asked,

"𝐴ℎ"

"I thinl she's about to-" before Lilian could finish her sentence, she was quickly cut off by Rains loud,

"𝐴𝐶𝐻𝑂𝑂!"

Rain was flying in the sky everywhere. The girls all looked at poor Rain with amusement,

"WOAH, SHE CAN FLYY!?" Abby asked,

"AWESOME!" Sakko said.

"UH.. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!??" Rain asked. She never wanted this to happen again.. She thought she overgrown this problem of hers!

Rain then flew away to.. who knows where!

Abby watched as Rain flew away, "CMON GIRLS, WE HAVE TO FOLLOW HER!"

Sakko and Lilian both nodded in agreement. The girls quickly followed their friend Rain.

Abby kept looking up at the sky, trying to moniter Rain.

"AHHH!" Rain screamed,

"DON'T WORRY RAIN! WE'LL CATCH YOU!" Abby screamed back.

Abyy wasn't watching where she was going and tripped over a rock,

"AH!" Sakko yelled. She tripped over Abby, and Lilian tripped over Sakko.

The girls formed into this ball shape, rolling down the woods, knocking into trees and stuff.

"OW SAKKO! GET OFF OF ME!" Abby yelled, struggling to get out of this mess.

The girls came across this twig that broke up the ball formation the girls were in, sending them to fly everywhere.

All three of the girls landed on the ground, their heads aching with pain.

"Ugh Abby! Watch where you going next time!" Sakko complaint,

Abby was groaning from her head ache. She shook her head and scanned her surrondings.

She looked to the right and she looked to the left, but when she looked infront of her, she saw Rain hanging off a cliff!

"Oh no, RAIN!" Abby ran to Rain and looked down at her,

"Uhh a little help here?!.." Rain pleed.

"LILIAN, SAKKO! HELP ME PULL RAIN UP!"

The girls created a human chained. Lilian was holding Sakko, Sakko was holding Abbys leg, and Abby was holding Rains hand.

"CMON GIRLS! PULL A LITTE HARDER!" Abby yelled,

"We're trying our best!" Sakko said,

"Yeah! This pulling is giving me carpel tunnel!" cried lilian.

Abby hands were getting sweaty. She pray she doesn't lose Rain,

"PULL HARDER! WE CAN'T LOSE RAIN!"

"HELP!" Rain cried, tears running down her face.

Suddenly all the adrenaline in Lilians body release and she pulled the 3 off the cliff like it was nothing.

Rain flew forwards and landed on the ground. She groan from the pain, when she tried to open her eyes it was blurry.

The 3 girls ran up to Rain and quickly aid her with care,

"Oh my gosh Rain are you okay?" Abby asked,

"You gotta get that sneezing problem of yours check out man.." Sakko said.

Rain tried to get up but kept triping,

"Here let us help you!.." Lilian said soflty.

Abby, Sakko, and Lilian helped Rain up to her feet. Once Rain felt like her balance came back again she waved the girls off,

"Thank you guys!" Rain said, rubbing her head a bit.

Rain walked back to the cliff, watching her steps very closely.

Once she was at the edge of the cliff she looked down, "Woah.." she whispered.

"Rain what are you doing!? You're gonna fall!" Sakko said, anger rising in her voice again.

"I know but come looked at this!" Rain motion for girls to come see what she was seeing.

Like Rain, the girls watched their step hoping to not fall off the cliff! But what they saw was beautiful:

They saw Burbank, California shinning beautifully under the sun.

"Woah! Burbank looks so beautiful from this angle!" Lilian said,

"Yeah!" Rain, Abby, and Sakko said in usion.

For once in her life, Rain felt calmed. She felt like she belong to something beautiful!

"Lets just rest her for a while.." Rain said peacefully.

The 3 girls looked at Rain,

"Lets just watched the beautiful city of burbank california, fall into a deep sleep." Rain said.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐥,

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨💋