𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆!

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

Yeah, Today was a total disater for Rain.

The episode they record today had so many slapticks,

had so many bad puns,

and had so many cheesy politcial jokes!

Rain head was aching from all the zaniess today, she hates to admit it but she don't think she's ready to be in the show yet..

Yakko picked up Rain,

"So how did you like todays episode baby sis?"

Rain rolled her eyes. She gave a thumbs up to Yakko but really she didn't like it at all,she actually hated it.

Yakko smiled, "Well, get ready to record some more tomorrow!"

Rain eyes widen, she didn't want to go back and record the same stuff tomorrow!

Rain then yawned.

Yakko noticed this and chuckled,

"Ah, looks like somebody is tired!.."

Dot yawned too,

"I don't blame her, im beat.." she said.

"Well im still energitic!" Wakko said,
"Can we watch TV?" He asked,

Yakko chuckled, "We can after I put Rain to sleep."

☺︎︎

After Yakko put Rain into her night gown he tucked her into her comfy bed,

"Goodnight Rainy!" He whispered,

"Gwood night baba.."

And just like that Yakko quitely turn off the lights and proceed to go join his other sibs in the living room to watch TV.

When Rain heard the door shut she open her eyes. She knows that they're going have to go back and record some more episodes,

but like i said before, She doesn't want to go back.. She just wants peace and quiet!

Rain thought of a brillant idea! She is gonna sneak out of the Warner tower to find some peace and quiet.

cause honselty between you and me, she needs a break..

Rain climb out of her bed and head towards the bedroom door,

since the door was half cracked, it gave her better advantage of opening it.

she peaked through the hallway to see if nobody was there, then she quitely tiped toed towards the living area.

Once she got to the living area, she saw that her sibs was sleeping peacefully togheter on the couch.

"Aww!"

She looked at the front door and head towards it.

How is shee gonna open the big giant shield door? She have no idea..

But! She remebered that she is a toon, and toons can do everything they put their mind too!

So she grabbed a hammer from behind her back and busted the door wide open.

She looked behind her back to see if she accidentally woke up one her siblings but no!

They were still asleep.

she smiled and went outside..Once she got outside she was meant with the cold air hitting her face,

The night sky was shinning beautifully with stars, and the studio below her was peacefully quiet,

just how she likes it!

She looked at the ladder beside her and begin to climb down it.

Poor Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. They have no idea that their little sis is leaveing without even telling them!

Who knows where Rain is going to go? You'll just have to find out in the next chapter!

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞! 💋𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨

(𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐥)