𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀: 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒁𝒂𝒏𝒚!

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: Braydenwarren639

𝐒𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

Rain was currently rushing to get ready for the day.

Today is the day where her siblings teach her how to be zany like them!

Rain woke up her chickens in a instant heartbeat,

"Wake uwp! Wake uwp!" She said,

The chickens all yawned and looked at Rain, "Whats all the hub bub, bub?" one of them asked,

"Todway is the dway my sibs tweach me how to be zwany!" Rain said, exciment showng in her voice.

She picked up the chickens in one swift motion and carries them to the family room.

When Rain got to the family room she got confused,

The family room didn't look like a family room. In fact, it looked like a little classroom!

Rain also saw Yakko writing on a chalk board,

"Baba?" Rain said.

When Yakko heard his nickname Rain made for him, he quickly turned around,

"Rain! You're 10 seconds late!" He said with a stern voice.

Yakko walked up to Rain and pulled out a clock from behind his back, showing her the time.

Rain stepped back a little bit. She then tripped over someones foot, and that foot appears to be Wakkos foot!

"Sit! Sit!" Wakko picked up Rain and ushered her to a seat.

Rain was still holding her 3 chickens in her grasped,

"No chickens in class!" Dot said, snatching the chickens from her baby sister hands.

Rain pouted and started to cry.

All three of the older siblings looked at eachother, guilt started to creep in their spirit,

"Fine, the chickens can stay.." Dot said, her voice becoming soft.

Dot place all three of the chickens in their own little seat next to Rain and Rain started to giggle.

"Okay!" Yakko clapped his hands togheter, getting everyones attention,

"Welcome to zany school! Where babys like you, learn to be zany like me!" Yakko said, looking at Rain.

"now you may be wondering, 'What the heck does Zany mean?'" Dot said, putting on a fake deep questioning voice at her question part,

"Welll... Zany means: to be wacky and more looney then the others!" She said.

"Wakko, well you give our dear baby sis an example?" Yakko asked wakko.

Wakko nodded and unattached his head from his body,

"Ah!" Rain yelped.

Yakko went to her desk and kneeled down, "Don't worry baby sis! He's okay!" He confirms.

Wakko kicked his head like a soccer ball. He kicked his head up so high, that it went up in the air and attached itself back to Wakkos body.

Rain giggled and clapped her hands.

Wakko bowed down, "Thank you! Thank you!"

Wakko looked over at the fourth wall and smirked, "I take no criticism!"