𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝒛𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆..

𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍! :𝐃

After their little meetings with Nora and Dr Scratchy, The Warners went to go Record their episode.

Brett Varon, the director for Animaniacs, Saw the warners walking to the set and quickly ran up to them,

"Where have you guys been? My Crew and I been waiting for a Hour!" Brett said.

He pulled out a Big Clock from behind his back and point at the time on there,

"I know, I know, but we need to introduce you to someone!" Yakko said.

Yakko randomly pulled out a magic hat from behind his back. He then proceed to dig in his hat,

In the process of digging he thought he pulled out Rain but he pulled out a dusty shoe instead!

He threw that shoe to the side and continued to dig inside the hat.

he pulled out A Hammer, lions, elephants, even Nicki Minaj! But still no Rain...

After about a good 10 minutes of pulling out random celebs and animals from his hat, he finally got Rain!

He pulled her out of that hat like magicians do when they pull out cute bunnies from their hat,

"TADA! I present to you our new baby sis, Rain!"

Rain giggled.

Brett examine Rain very closely. He squeezed her nose and it made a little squeak sound.

"Hmm.. I guess we can add one more Warner to the show.."

Brett Whistled, "HASLEY!!"

A young women with blond hair, wearing a read dress, and a perfect shape body ran up to Brett,

"Yes Mr Varon?"

Yakko and Wakko ran up to Hasley and both hugged the young women,

"HELLOO NURSE!~" The boys said in usion. Hasley looked at the 2 boys that was hugging her and scoffed.

Dot Rolled her eyes, "Boys am I right Rain?"

Rain looked up at Dot and nodded.

"I need you to informed Mr Steven Spielberg that we are adding one more Warner to Animaniacs!"

Brett said handing the envolope to Hasley,

Hasley nodded, "On it!" She then walked away making all the men around her howl.

"Here." Brett handed a paper to Yakko. Yakko tooked the paper and read over it,

"Whats this?"

Brett chuckled, "The script with Rain in it dumbie!"

Brett clapped his hands togheter, "Alright, PLACES EVERYONE!" Brett yelled.

Everybody in that set all started running around, the camera crew was grabbing their cameras, the set crew was making final touches to the scene, and the orchestra ready to play their instruments,

"Wait shouldn't we Rehearse first?" Wakko asked.

Brett looked down at Wakko confused,

"Rehearse? Whats that? Is that like a... A hip hop dance move or something?"

Yakko, Wakko, and dot all looked at eachother with grinning faces and laughed.

Rain slapped herself in the face, 'Gosh, this director is so dumb..' She thought.

"Alright, Go! We only have one shot of taking this intro, one mistake and its over!"

all three of the Warner saluted Brett and quickly climb up the fake Warner tower, Rain following behind them of course.