𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑹𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅❤︎

𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 1 𝐝𝐚𝐲!? :0

The wolf was running through the forest, taking Rain back to Warner Bros studios!

All sorts of animals was following behind the two: bears, rabbits, etc. But don't worry dear reader, they're nice!

Rain felt the air hit againist her face, which triggered her sneezing problem.

"ACHOO!"

Rain flew up into the air. She was scared for a second, but when she saw that the birds was also flying with her, she felt calm!

Rain saw Warner Bros up ahead and flew down to the studio, birds following behind her.

☺︎︎

Rain landed swiflty on the studio ground. She looked around the studio for her siblings,

"Yakkwo?"

"Wakkwo?"

"Dwot??"

☺︎︎

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot was currently sitting on the Warner tower rooft top.

Ever since their baby sis ran away from home, people has said they've never been the same since...

Yakko sighed, "Lets just face it guys, shes never gonna come back-"

"YAKKWO!?? WAKKWO!?? DWOT!??"

All three of the Warner sibs ears went up,

"Wait a sec did you guys hear that?!" Yakko asked, looking at his sibs.

Wakko and Dot both nodded,

"Yeah! It sounded like Rain!" Dot said.

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot both looked down at the Warner studio, only to find Rain wondering around aimlessly.

Wakko gasped,

"OH MY GOSH SHE'S BACK!" Dot yelled in exciment.

The three Warner sibs hold eachother hands and jump down from the Warner tower, landing safely on the ground.

☺︎︎

Rain was looking around trying to find her siblings,

"YAKKWO? WAKKWO? DWOT-"

Rain was suddenly picked up from somebody. And that somebody was,

Yakko!

"RAIN!" He said, tears running down his face.

Rain giggled and hugged yakko,

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!??" Yakko asked, hugging back his baby sis.

Dot cartoonishly stecthed out her arms to grabbed Rain out of Yakkos grasped.

She then hugged Rain tightly,

"We was so worried for you!" she said,

"Yeah! We literally covered up the whole studio with pictures of you!" Wakko said.

Rain didn't notice that.. She took a good looked around her surrondings, and the boy wasn't lying!

Every buidling up in that studio was litterally covered in pictures of Rain!

Even the Water tower had a pig poster of Rain covering up the Logo 'WB'!

Rain laughed, Oh how she missed these 3..

Dot put Rain down on the ground. Yakko bent down to Rains height and had a serious look on his face,

"Rain, why did you ran way from us?" He asked sternly.

Rain frowned and looked down to the ground shyly. She then grabbed a dry erase board and marker from behind her back

and immediatley started to jot down her answer.

The three watched as their little sister wrote on the board fastly with a marker.

When she was done, she showed the three what she put down:

'Im sorry. I ran away because I felt like I wasn't zany enough to be apart of the family, I felt lost.. I hope you guys can forgive me..'

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot looked at eachother and smiled,

"Aww Rain! Even if you're not zany like we are, you're still gonna be apart of our family!" Wakko said, smiling.

"Yeah! We'll teach you how to be zany!" Dot said.

Yakko hugged Rain, "First place in our hearts!" Yakko said, smiling.

Wakko and Dot join in on the family hug!

A family is now fixed ya'll! :)

When the four stopped hugging Rain gasped,

"What is it Rain?" Yakko asked, Worry creeping on his face.

Rain looked up at her older siblings and smiled, "I brwought a few friwends." She whispered happily.

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot all looked at eachother with confusion,

"What does she mean by that?" Wakko asked.

Suddenly all types of animals start to run in the studio:

Bears, wolfs, bunnies, birds, etc!

Rain giggled as birds flew on her shoulders, tickleing her fur.

"Woaah! We can't keep all of you now!" Yakko said, nervously.

Rain pouted,

Yakko watched as his little sister pout and rolled his eyes,

"Fine, but you can only choose 3! Alright?"

Rain nodded at her older brother, and turned around to pick what animals she wants to take care of.

She looked around until she spotted these 3 chickens. Those 3 three chickens really reminded her of Abby, Lilian, and Sakko!

She ran to the chickens and picked them up in a swift motion, hugging them tightly.

"Weird choice, but alright!" Yakko said.

Rain motion the animals to go back to their homes, and they did!

The Warner brothers, (and the Warner sisters!) walked back to the Warner tower, talking about their next tricks they're gonna pull off on Ralph.

And just like that, the warners live happily ever after!

The End.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭! 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭! :𝐃