𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅!

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 :𝐩

The girls made that little Cliff spot their hide out!

They all sat down and watched Beautiful Burbank, California fall into a deep sleep.

Rain loved how passionate and caring her friends are to her! Even know they're her clones, she felt like her clones were like family..

And even know she only knew them for like 2 days, she felt like she knew them since for ever!

But atlas, since her clones are basically going through what she's going through, just like Rain they still feel bad about leaving their sibs behind.

Abby was awfully quiet. And thats suprising to Rain because she's usally the loudest one in the group,

"Girls.." Abby said, sadness kinda showing in her voice,

"I still feel bad about leaving my sibs behind.." she admits.

Rain nodded in understandment and spoke,
"Don't we all?"

"I think at this point, We're all thinking about going back.." Lilian said.

Sakko suddenly stand up, "UGH, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I WANNA GO BACK HOME!" She yelled.

Abby stood up too, dusting her self off,
"Same!" She agreed.

Rain watched as her clones surrender to their guilt.

But she has to admit,

Her clones has taught her really good lessons in this adventure.

Abby has taught her to always be yourself, no matter what.

Lilian has taught her that you always wont have your way, even if you dont like it, and thats okay!

And Sakko taught her well..... Babys can apparrently skate board!

So In this chapter readers Rain has finally made up her mind,

She would like to go back home!

Because these past couple of days with her new Besties was amazing! Weird but amazing!

She realized that, all these fun mermories she made with her clones were a treat!

Imagine what mermories she can make with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot aswell!

Rain stood up from her spot,

"I've decided that I want to go home too." She said.

Rain, Abby, and Sakko all looked down at Lilian, who was still siting down.

Lilian looked up at the three girls and rolled her eyes. She stood up and sighed,

"I guess I wanna go back home too.."

Abby squeeled in exciment, "EEEE! I CAN'T WAIT TO HUG MY SIBS AGAIN!"

Rain nodded, "Yeah! hanging out with you guys made me realized that, having a family ain't so bad!" Rain said.

"Awww!" Lilian cooed.

Rain continued with her speech,

"And who cares if im not as Zany like them, They still love me either way! Zany or not!" Rain said, tears building up in her eyes.

Rain looked at the city infront of her and smiled,

"Im always gonna be apart of the amazing family Warners!" She yelled proudly.

"YEAH!" Abby, Lilian, and Sakko said in usion.

The girls started jumping and dancing around.

These past couple of days, they've thought that they were never gonna fit in their family,

but in reality, they do! And they don't have to stress about that problem anymore!

especially Rain..

Suddenly, this white orb flew around them in a circle.

The girls immediately stopped were they were doing, and watched as the orb flew around,

'It's the Orb from earlier..' Rain thought,

"Follow me.~" The orb whispered.

Theo rb then flew back into the woods, leaving the girls on their own.

Abby smiled, "Follow that orb!" She said.

𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰!
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨💋