𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒚, 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏!

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑀𝑒!

(𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭!)

☺︎︎

"What are we doing tonight Brain?" Pinky asked spinning on his little wheel like usual, "Same thing we do Everynight pinky, Try to take over the world!" Lighting striked.

Brain Pulled out the same Machine he made Julia With, getting all his expirements ready.

"Wait a second, I thought you abadon that machine when Julia Ran away?"

"I did, but we're not talking about Julia right now." Brain said, "We're Creating something way more smarter than that failure!"

Brain got something behind his hammerspace, "This Dot Warner doll will be our new test subject!" He then put the doll in the machine and close the two door shields,

"Oh! Are we creating a Warner!?" Pinky asked exciment liting up in his eyes,

"Correct Pinky, but we're not creating no odinary Warner,"

Brain crawled up the blender that connected to the machine, and started stuffing stuff into it, "With this big Hammer, Shugar, spice -"

"And every thing nice!" Pinky chimed in,

"We are gonna create! Wait a sec.." Brain Looked around him, "Ah thats right! I forgot the Zany potion!" Brain slapped himself on the head.

"Pinky, can you go across the table to get The Zany potion?"

"On It!" Pinky saluted Brain and Ran across the table to get this "Zany" potion.

But When he went to go get the postion he stopped, "Uh, Brain? Which Zany potion?"

There was two Postions right next to eachother. One said 'Zany sneezing', the other said 'Zany illness',

"The one with the purple Liquid in it!"

Pinky Whispered to himself, "They both have purple liquid in them.." Pinky then proceed to grabbed the 'Zany sneezing' postion and pour it in the blinder.

Brain chuckled to himself, "With the power Of these ingredients, We are able to make something more Zanier,"

Brain gave Pinky a go ahead look to cut on the machine,

"More powerful,"

Pinky cut on the Machine and all the things that was in the Blinder quickly mixed all togheter, and transport itself into the machine.

"And more Smarter than The Warners!"

The dot doll that was in the middle of all the contraption slowly but surely started to grow twice its size, it even started to move a little bit!

"Yeah but I don't understand, Why are we creating another Warner if there is already 3 of them?" Pinky asked scratching his head,

"Well my friend with our new genetically altered subject, We are gonna use them to kidnap the Warners! Then make our own Animaniacs that well be more popular in the Cartoon indusrties!" Brain explained rubbing his hands togheter.

The two shield doors pop open, and smoke started to spew out of the machine, Brain and Pinky heared cooing from their test subject.

"You know whats crazy Brain? We used Julia for the same thing but for politics!" Pinky then look over to the fourth wall, "Ah, overused plot lines.."

"Be quiet Pinky!"

The Genetically alterd expriment soon start to crawl outta of the machine like a baby- Wait a sec,

'Crawled?'

'BABY!?'

The smoke cleared and a Baby Who looked exatcly like the Warners appeared. She had darkish blue fur that was very matted.

There wasn't anything different from her apperance, the only thing that was different was her fur but that was it! She still had Black cartoonish eyes like the warners, and a red nose like the warners.

Brain did not expect a literal baby to come out of the machine, he expected somebody that was a little bit older..

"AHH! OH MY GOSH!" Pinky screamed and cartoonly sprinted to the baby,

"AW, SHE'S SO ADORABLE! JUST LOOK AT THAT CUTE FACE, I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE IT!" Pinky was hugging the baby and the little baby giggled.

Brain walked to the baby and sighed, "I thought somebody more maturer and older well come out of that thing.. not a literel BABY!"

The baby looked down at Brain and grabbed him,

"AHH! I DEMAND YOU TO PUT ME DOWN!"

The baby Licked Brain and Brain Groaned. Pinky, still hugging the baby stomach looked at Brain being licked and giggled,

"So what should we call her Brain?" Pinky asked.

Brain looked around the little labitory
Trying to find ideas. Then he looked out the window, It was Thundering, Pouring.. Suddenly a light bulb pop out of Brain's head, indicateing he had a idea!

"We shall call her Rain!"

The Baby - No excuse me dear reader, RAIN giggled at that name, "I think she likes it!" Pinky pointed out.

Pinky crawled up to Rain nose, "Don't you little Rainy Brainy?" The baby started giggleing but then her face scrunched up,

Pinky noticed this and suddenly got worried, "Whats wrong Rain? Are you okay?"

Brain looked at Rain he also had a worry expression on his face, but then his eyes quickly widen,

"Uh oh, i think she's about to-"

One final 'Ah!' from Rain and she quickly started flying around everywhere while Pinky was holding on to her nose, and Brain still in her grasp,

"SNEEZE!" Brain screamed.

"WEEEEE HAHA!" Pinky and Rain was having the time of their lives, while brain was thinking about his life desicion.

Rain was knocking over everything in that lab, potions, Abadon failed machines, and even the little green mouse cage all three was chillin in before the madness that started like 10 second ago happened,

"PINKY, WHAT POTION DID YOU USED!?"

"I used the Zany potion that you told me to get!" Pinky said,

"I KNOW BUT WHICH ZANY POTION!?"

"Oh I used the sneezeing one, NARF!" Pinky then fully climbed on Rain nose and started to put his hands up in the air like he was on a rollercoaster.

Brain groaned. Rain was heading towards the fully open window, "WAIT NO! RAIN, DON'T GO OUT THAT WINDOW!" Brain said trying to get Rain to listen, but she didn't.

The trio that was once flying around the little labitory, was now flying around the cold cloudy night sky,

"BEST NIGHT EVER!"

Pinky climbed up on Rain head and continue to act like he was on a rollercoaster.

"I guess we can take this as a oppurtonity and go to Warner bros studios to start our plan.." Brain said to himself,

Brain started to shimmie his self out of Rains tight grasp giving him some room to move and breath,

"Come on my little Abomination, Take us to Warner Bros studios!" Brain pointed to the little studio in the distance and Rain smiled flying over there.

☺︎︎

𝐖𝐨𝐰 1095 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.. 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!
𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨💋