«Çhåptër 2»

Reunited*

»I froze right then and there while Max bumped into me. I was still processing everything. I looked at where my mom and Henry were. Henry looked at my mom shocked, and they hugged. Once I was less shocked, I ran over to Henry to hug him. Max ran after me still confused at what the fuck was going on.

"Henry!" I said, running to go give him a hug. He saw me and I ran right into his arms. I heard him chuckle while in the embrace. I hadn't seen Henry since I was 15, a year before me, mom, and Max moved. He was like a second father figure to me. My mom met him and another one of his friends in college and they became really close. But once dad left, mom had to leave college halfway through the year because mom couldn't really handle college and having to also worry about us. 

"It's nice to see you (M/N), (Y/N), and Max!" Henry exclaimed, leaving the embrace. Max's expression changed when he saw Henry. Max did know Henry; he just hadn't seen him in a long time. Me and mom gave him a warm smile until my mom spoke up.

"It's nice to see you too, Henry." Mom smile, joy lacing her voice.

"So, where did you guys go?" Henry asked, adjusting his glasses. Max came running to Henry and gave him a tight hug. Henry was surprised by this but continued hugging the boy while mom went on.

"Oh, my husband left me a few years back and so I went to go live with my parents. But I got back and my feet and decided to come back here, with (Y/N), and Max." Mom explained. I scoffed.

"I was the one who kept bugging you about it." I jokingly said, putting a hand on my hip. Mom rolled her eyes. Max left Henry's fatherly embrace and stood by Henry.

"Ok ok, yes you were the one who brought it up." She sighed, crossing her arms and chuckling. Henry let out a laugh.

"Well, that's good to know your back on your feet. I apologize for your husband." Henry said sounding a bit sympathetic at the end.

"It's alright. I will say if did want to divorce him for a while." Mom said, smiling.

"Well, change of subject. How old is young (Y/N)?" He asked. I laughed softly.

"I'm 24 now, with a degree in mechanics." I said, putting my hand on my neck. Henry looked shocked.

"My, my, that's impressive. You must have a good job then." Henry complimented, crossing his arms and smiling.

"Ah, well not really-" I said before I was cut off by someone.

"Hey Hen-" A guy said to Henry. Me, mom, Max, and Henry looked at the guy. I had no clue who he was, but my mom looked like she kind of knew him. He had some nice chestnut hair, which was a bit messy, icy blue eyes practically looking silver, about 6 foot 3, and looked quite pale with some eye bags. I will say he looked kind of attractive, but I didn't want to date him. Something I also noticed was he had a deep British accent. It was quiet till Henry started to speak.

"Oh, William I'm pretty sure you remember (M/N) (L/N)." Henry said introducing this guy 'William'. 

That's when it clicked in my mind. I remembered William now. He was another friend of my mom, but we never really saw him. It was interesting meeting him now.

"Why, it's nice to see you again, (M/N)." William said putting his hand out for mom to shake. Mom shook his hand and smiled warmly at him. This 'William' guy was quite charming.

"And this is her oldest kid, (Y/N)." Henry said looking towards me. Williams icy blue eyes met mine. He put his hand out for me to shake. I shook it hesitantly. I have no clue why, but something was telling me not to trust him.