«Çhåptër 26»

You're leaving me just when I thought you were mine...*

» Me and William stayed outside for a bit longer. But, once it started to rain a bit harder, we ran back to Henry's house. 

That whole night felt like a dream. Getting with William, getting rid of my shitty dad. It felt so...nice. It was quite an interesting thing to have someone by your side all the time.

We ran in the house, immediately hit with the warm air. I told William I would go take a quick shower. Of course, William being William, responded with a interesting comment.

"Can I join?" He asked, giving me a mischievous grin.

I scoffed. "No, pervert," I laughed, running upstairs to the bathroom.

I could hear William's low chuckle from downstairs. I smiled, going to get a change of clothes. I went to the bathroom and locked the door, checking to see if I had a towel. 

I turned on the shower, warming it up while I took off my clothes. I put my hand under the water to make sure it was warm enough. After debating for awhile, I decided to get in.

The warm water hit my skin. I sighed, satisfied with how warm and relaxing it was. I stood under the water a bit more before getting my shampoo and washing my hair. I rinsed it out and continued on with the rest of my shower.

After awhile, I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I dried my hair off a bit. I went over and put on my fresh clothes, which was a black hoodie and some pj pants. 

I put the towel in the hamper that was in the bathroom and walked out. I went to my room only to be jump scared by William.

He was in my room, looking at some things. But, what mostly alarmed me was that he was only in some black sweats without a shirt. I felt quite heavy blush on my face and walked over to put my clothes away.

He looked over at me, putting a picture back down on my night stand. "Hi love," he greeted me, coming over to wrap his arms around my waist from behind.

I hummed, still blushing. "Hey. When did you change?" I asked.

He shrugged, resting his head on my shoulder. "I went home to go get a change of clothes. Not very comfortable sleeping in everyday clothes." He chuckled, starting to sound tired.

I nodded, leaving his embrace to go downstairs. "Hey, wanna go watch a movie?" I asked, looking at the movies we had.

He nodded, coming beside me. "Sure," he replied, glancing at the movies.

He pulled out Nightmare on Elm Street (it's the only 80's movie I can think of atm. If you wanna imagine a diff one, be my guest). I smiled and nodded, going into the kitchen to make popcorn. William put the movie in and we starting watching.

My head was on William's shoulder. I felt really tired, but excused it to continue watching the movie with William. I eventually got a blanket because it was warm and comfy and I needed that during the movie.

William would look over at me and check on me a few times to make sure I okay during the movie. I smiled at him and told him I was perfectly fine and thanked him for checking on me. Sometimes he can be really sweet when he wanted to be.

When the movie ended, we knew we had to go to bed. It was about 3 AM and we both knew the diner was going to open a bit later due to Henry returning tomorrow at 10. Still, we had to get some sleep.

I told William it was fine for him to sleep in my room. I didn't mind. Especially since, in a way, we were together.

"Come on, my love. Let's get to sleep." He chuckled softly, starting to run upstairs..

I laughed, running after him. "Ay! Get back here, asshole!" I continued laughing.

We entered my room, going straight to the bed. William was on the left and I was on the right, my normal side. William pulled me in by waist and snuggled his face in my neck.

"Sleep well, my darling." He hummed, leaving a light kiss on my neck.

I smiled, feeling happy about how things were going. Everything seemed to be great. Max was getting better in school, me and William were happy, his kids were most likely becoming happy. The pieces seemed to be falling into place.

I buried my face in William's bare chest, blushing softly. "Night, my William." I responded quietly, starting to drift asleep.

(Yay, Y/N's dream)

I ran throughout the house, not knowing what I was running from or for. I was just running. I looked downstairs and saw Emilie fighting with Henry about taking the kids away. 

What?...

Henry and his family had always been the happiest family I ever knew. I never in a million years thought that this would happen. Never. 

I ran around upstairs, looking in rooms and outside. It looked to be around November since the trees had lost most of its leaves. Also from the light snow on the ground.

I panicked, wondering what the hell was going on. Where was William? Where was Max? Why was Emilie leaving Henry? What in the hell was happening that I missed?!

I heard some soft talking coming from my room. I ran over, opening the door quickly. In my room was William and...me? Why was I seeing myself? Is this a dream or am I dead? 

"William! Do you have to go? Can't you just hide?!" I cried, looking horrible. I looked like I was stressed and had been crying for hours. 

I walked closer, investigating what was happening.

William shook his head, looking like he about to cry. "No, I'm sorry love. They will search the whole town for me. I have to go somewhere else." He sighed, looking down.

"But...where will you go?" Dream me asked, tears filling my eyes.

He looked up. "Most likely Vegas or southern Arizona." He replied.

Dream me started crying, not happy with the situation. "That's so far away." I paused, finally accepting the situation. "Will you...ever come back?" I choked out.

William suddenly made eye contact with dream me, carefully grabbing my chin. "Of course I will. When I find out it is safe, I will come back and see you." He smiled, kissing dream me.

Dream me kissed back, tears streaming down my face. "Be safe," I said quietly, watching William nod and climb down a rope that was hanging out the window.

I started shaking, leaving the room, leaving dream me in there. I felt tears form in my eyes, threatening to fall. I couldn't imagine my life without William. Everything was finally perfect and now...now it seemed that it was being ripped away from me.

Why...why...

(End of dream)

I woke up, my chest heaving. William woke up, alarmed by my outburst. I started crying, thinking about the dream. I then remembered the other dream that came true. I paused, starting to panic.

Was this dream about the future?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHIT 5K READS?!  But seriously, 5K? You're fucking with me. But, thank you all so much for this. It means a lot to me, especially since things haven't been the best for me lately. So, again, thank you. I love and appreciate you all <3

And, there will most likely be about 30 chapters in this book. So yes, that means this book will end soon.