«Çhåptër 28»

Public*

It was November now. Time seems to fly, doesn't it. The past few weeks have been quite nice. Nothing intense has happened and I started to forget the dream. My father had also been declared missing, but they found his body in the woods and reported his death to be from an animal and hypothermia. Me and William made and excuse that we didn't know what happened to him. We lied that last time we saw him he was going to take a walk in the woods.

Me and William's relationship had been doing well. Although, his divorce has been a trial. I knew divorces took a while but damn. They did look nasty. I had helped the kids a bit throughout the divorce, but they don't know about the relationship me, and their father have. William says he would like to wait until after the divorce to tell them. I agreed with him.

Max had been well. He's doing better in school and has a small group of friends. He doesn't know either that I've been dating someone, but he has been seeing how me and William act and has grown a bit suspicious of it. 

I sighed, driving to work. Music was softly playing in the background as I focused on the road. I was not looking forward to the snow. Driving in it was hell and it was freezing cold. But this is Hurricane, which is in southern Utah, so maybe we won't get that much. 

I pulled into Fredbears, quickly finding a spot to park in. I parked and took my key out, making sure to stop the car. I took my time getting out, not really looking forward to working. My sleep schedule has been fucked. Didn't really have sleep schedule actually.

I walk into Fredbears, greeted with the smell of greasy pizza and sweat. Yum, great combination. I slowly walked to William's office. Before I could make it to my lover's office, Henry stopped me.

I flashed him a warm smile. "Hey Henry! Need something?" I asked, wondering why he stopped me.

He flashed a smile back and my attention was brought to Sammy and Charlie, who were behind him. "Yes, I do actually. If you don't mind, could you watch Sammy and Charlie a bit? They will probably be in my office most of the day, but sometimes they come out to play a bit." He asked, seeming a bit stressed out.

I smiled, excited to see his kids. "Of course! They aren't too much trouble. And I love looking after them." I replied, looking over at the kids. The kids gave me a smile.

Henry sighed a sigh of relief. "Thank you, (Y/N). I owe you." He thanked.

I raised a brow. "You don't need to owe me anything. You have given me and Max so much and now, I'm paying you back." I explained.

He chuckled. "I guess. Well, thank again. See you around." He said his byes as he left with his kids to his office.

I started walking again and was quickly met with a grinning William outside his office. I smiled and quickly ran to him, pulling him into a hug. We laughed and he put a peck on my lips real quick.

"How you doing, love?" He asked, going into his office while still having his arms around my waist.

I laughed softly at his actions as he snuggled his face into my neck. "Mmm, I'm ok. What about you, my William?" I teased, playing with his hair.

He scoffed, "I'm fine, my dear." He hummed in response, quickly falling into a sleepy state from me playing with his hair.

We stayed there for a few moments, our breathing in sync. William slowly ran his hands up and down my torso. I sighed, slowly pulling away from the little cuddle session. William looked at me confused and a bit offended.

"Come on. We have work, dear." I sighed, leaving to stand by the door.

William groaned, looking back at all the paperwork he had to do. "Do we have to?" He complained, not wanting me to leave.